Nearing the End

Hey guys, so I haven't really put anything out in a while, sorry about that. I just ran out of energy and slowly grew away from writing.

I don't think I'll be writing anymore for this book of oneshots, BUT I do have a bunch of ideas and wips (some even basically finished) that I will be putting out as a final dump of all my writings.

AGAIN, MOST ARE NOT FINISHED AND NOTHING MORE THAN ME VOMITING OUT IDEAS BEFORE I MAKE THEM INTO PROPER CONCEPTS.

If you're fine with reading them then please enjoy and seriously, thank you all for the support, votes, and comments! I started off writing this book of oneshots purely for my own enjoyment but after writing a few I thought, "why not post them for anyone else who might enjoy some good o' Samifer fluff." I never thought or intended for this book to have this many reads, but I'm so happy that people decide to check it out!

Love you all and I hope you enjoy these final wips of Samifer fluff!!

Btw if anyone wants to take any if these unfinished works and write them, go for it! All I ask is that you give me a crumb of credit.👉👈😅 Beyond that go wild and have fun!

p.s. most of these are me crying and writing at 4am so don't expect too much😂👌