bf scenarios | wearing his clothes

Atsushi

You usually ask if you can wear Atsushi's jumpers and he always says yes. If your cold, he likes to make sure you're warm enough before you leave the house/Agency! He likes watching you walk around your apartment in his jackets, finding it cute at how big it is on you. You kept a jumper of his at home, wearing it whenever you missed him.

Dazai

Dazai would lend you his coat if you wasn't warm enough, but he always made sure his Donnabella was warm enough before she went anywhere. Any jacket, any coat, and jumper, any shirt was always welcomed for you to wear as it was yours if you wanted. He especially liked it when you wore his shirts for pyjamas, knowing this you'd often not bring pyjamas when staying at his apartment by mistake (secretly you just wanted his clothes).

Ranpo

You liked to take his hat when he wasn't aware. Well, at least when you thought he wasn't aware- Ranpo always knew what you were up to and he let you take it from his head or from where he had left it.

Only because he loved it when you wore his beret - he thought it look better on you than it did on him! Sometimes he'd ask you to put it on or even put it on your head himself just so he can stare at you and smirk to himself. You would get a little shy sometimes under his glare.

Kunikida

If you didn't have clothes, Kunikida would usually just buy one for you. If you were needing a jumper, Kunikida would bring you five jumpers for you. Kunikida never imagined what you would look like in his clothes, so if you needed them his logical response was to buy you clothes.

Until one day you saw his blazer on the back of his chair. It wasn't often he wore his blazer with his suit, so you slipped it over you shoulders. It was so warm and comfy you forgot you had it on, and when Kunikida saw you in his blazer he went red immediately.

From then on Kunikida stopped buying yiu jumoers and gave you his blazer!

Chuuya

"(Y/n)!! STOP TOUCHING MY HATS!!"

Oh, you heard that a lot.

Chuuyas hats was off limits, although sometimes you managed to get away with it on the very, very rare occasion- Usually when Chuuya was drunk or he was in a very forgiving mood. He'd find it sexy when you wore his hat and lingerie and sometimes he couldn't help himself. The thing you wore most, however, was his blazer. He'd wrap it around you when you were home and give you a kiss. You loved to see his waistcoat hug around his toned figure as you caught his scent.

Akutagawa

Wearing each other's clothes hadn't even come to mind to either of you, until the Port Mafia ended up being an iceberg one day. It wasn't fair since you had a terrible way with coping with the cold. Once you saw Akutgawas long dark coat over his chair, you immediately pulled it over you and snuggled up on the sofa in your office. It was so fluffy and warm, and you could smell Akutgawa as you burried your head in the material which you adored. Five minuets later Akutagawa stormed in, remembering he left his precious coat in your office. He was pretty pissed when he realised you had a hold of it, but the sight of you rolled up, nose pink and eyes shut tight was enough to allow you to have it.