planes and pretending

Maniac by Conan Gray was playing for the second time as I put my head on Josh's shoulder. Even though it was massive for him, I wish he never got signed to HSMTMTS. I wish that we would stay in Concord and grow old together but this was Josh's dream and I had to be happy for him. Hunter and Ellie sat in the front of his car in charge of the aux as usual. Noah and Lily were snuggled in the middle part of the car and we were in the back surrounded by josh's bags. That was the good part about our friend group everyone had someone to love. Josh and I had got together first in freshman year and the other followed suit. We weren't far from the airport now so I held his hand, trying so hard not to tear up. Feeling me tense up, Josh looked down at me. I was going to miss those big hazel eyes and perfect curls. The car came to a stop and we got out. Hunter, being the dad of the group, got us a parking spot right at the entrance of Logan airport. We walked into the terminal and it was time. Time to say goodbye. Hunter and Lily went first then Noah and Ellie. I was on the verge of tears as I walked up to him. We hugged for what felt like an eternity. When he pulled away, I could see that he was also about to cry. I softly pecked his lips.

" I love you forever and always JB", I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

"I love you for infinity Lucy".

At that moment, we both knew it was time to go. He let go of my hand and turned around. Ellie walked up to me and hugged me from behind. At that moment I broke down into tears. He walked up the elevator and got to the top.

" Do you think he'll look back ?", Ellie asked.

"No, he won't".