suprise visits and sadness

A/N by this time it is January so Chase and Lucy have been dating for 4 months

Lucys pov
Charli and I were in the famous TikTok bathroom filming tiktoks and drinking our Dunkin coffees. After a while Charli went downstairs to talk to Noah, leaving me upstairs on my own.

Charlis pov
Thomas and this curly-haired boy who looked familiar walked into the house.

"This is Josh, he's in a Disney show with my cousin Frankie," Thomas announces.

I still can't tell where I know him from but I go over to him and say hi.

"Do you know where there's a toilet in here?" he asks me.

"Upstairs, to your left"

Lucy's pov

I was just sitting on the counter watching tiktoks when the very person I would never expect to be here walk-in

Josh

He looks as equally shocked as me

"H-hey Lucy"

"What are you doing here Josh," I said, in a slightly hushed tone as the only one who knew who josh was was Charli.

"Thomas's cousin is my costar and I became friends with him at a party"

I just stayed silent for a few seconds while considering what to say.

"So how've you been?" I blurred out

"Fine, my show premiered and it went up from there."

"I watched your show, it was really good."

"Have you need back home recently?"

Yeah I was there last week, the boys miss you."

Just as I say that Chase walks in and gives me a hug from behind.

"Hey baby, who's this?" He asks

"This is Josh, my ex, Josh this is Chase, my boyfriend."

I felt horrible saying that as part of me still loved josh and seeing his face drop when I said boyfriend was heartbreaking. He clearly hadn't moved on

When Josh had gone, Charli came up to me and asked if I was alright by as she was the only one who knew about Josh.

I decided to go a drive myself. I put on my playlist and just drove. After a while I got to the Hollywood sign and I got out my car and sat and looked over the lights of LA.

Heyyyy guys so we have a reunion what'd you think about that hope y'all enjoyed this don't forget to vote xoxo ( word count 386)