cali and controversies

This week Lucy was due to fly back out to Cali and she was not looking forward to it. The only upside was that josh was coming with her. Lucy was going to go to the hype house and tell everyone she was leaving the house. She was scared to see Chase again but all her girls were there to beat his ass if he even looks at her the wrong way. The night they arrived there they just got to the hotel and slept as it was 1 am.

Lucy pov
Waking up next to josh felt amazing but the nerves still sat in my stomach. I got up and put on my favourite podcast Call her daddy to try and get my mood up and to be honest it sorta works. Josh has some interviews for the show so he will come for me when he's done.
When I arrive at the house, it brings back so many bad memories. I knock on the door and Thomas comes to the door. I was always close to Thomas but he didn't reach out to me to see if I was ok after the whole Chase thing which sucks ass but we're civil. I hear Charli and Addison running to the door and the give me the biggest hug ever. I walk in where I see Alex, Jack, James and Nick. I was probably closest to nick and jack out of all the boys in the house so they came over to greet me. Chase stands at the top of the stairs. I just look at him with a slightly disgusted face. We all go into the kitchen where I was gonna announce my decision.

Mostly everyone took it quite well, sad that I was leaving but understanding. Whereas Tony, Chase and Thomas were quite rude. Saying stuff like "We all made you" and "You're under contract you can't leave", even though we all know any of us could leave whenever we want. I left quickly after just wanting to get out of this toxic environment. No doubt within a few hours someone would have leaked the story to TikTok room but I honestly wouldn't care. Josh was outside in his car. According to Josh, Olivia was still trying to hit on him but he just ignored her as much as he could. As long as Lucy had josh everything would be fine.

Heyyyy guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. This book is nearly done so I'm thinking of either doing a jj book or an original book. What do you think. Don't forget to vote xoxo word count 440