fights and flights

After what happened, Lucy decided she should talk to Chase about how their relationship was going to move forward.
Lucy's pov
I got up, went into the bathroom to run some cold water to put on my face. I walked across the hall to Chase's room. I hesitated before I knocked on his door.
"Come in."

His room was dark which made his room somehow more sadder.
"I think we should break up,"I blurted out, not knowing how else to put it.

"Is that so you can run back to Joshua ?"

I was shocked. Why would he said that when was the one who cheated. When he was the one who broke my heart.

"How can you say that when your actions caused all this."

" I saw you in the bathroom, flirting with him," raising his voice.

" I was congratulating him on his new show which was his dream for years."

" But he's still the reason, isn't he !" Shouting at me now

" WE'RE OVER AND I'M TELLING EVERYONE !" I scream at him while bursting into tears, not being able to be near him.

Third pov

Lucy always hated cheaters. In sophomore year, Ellie's then boyfriend cheated on her and it hurt Lucy to see her best friend like that. So she promised herself to never get with a known cheater. She thought Chase was better than that. She couldn't stay at the house at the moment. Not with it all being so public. She had to get home.
She quickly posted this to her story

Lucys pov

After seeing that Chase had posted a similar version of what i put up, I turned my laptop on and booked a last minute flight to Boston. It was leaving at 10 and it was currently 5 so i had to get packing.

6:30

I got into Bryce's car along with Addison, Charli, Avani and Bryce who were taking me to the airport.

6:45

We got to the airport.Everyone gave me a hug and made sure i was sure about going home which i was.

9:30

After 3 hours of TSA, Duty Free and over priced food, my flight was about to board.

Heyyyy guys thanks for 100 reads, hope you're enjoying this book. Good stuff will be happening in the next few chapters.Don't forget to vote! Word Count 409

xoxo