birthdays and boyfriend

After the party, Lucy and Chase were getting closer. Almost every night, they were either having a movie night or going drives in the car. If they were going in the car, Nick, Chase's best friend, would usually go with them which Lucy didn't mind as Nick was very funny. Three weeks after the party, it was Lucy's 19th Birthday.

19th of September-The night before Lucy's Birthday

Lucys Pov

Chase, Nick, and I were in Chase's car in the parking lot of In n Out. Nick was doing a walrus impression with his fries in his mouth which led us to laugh about it for a good five minutes.

"Can I have the AUX cord ?" I begged Chase.

"Fine, only because you're the soon to be birthday girl," Chase reluctantly replied while handing me the cord.

After looking through my playlists, I put on Are you Bored yet by Wallows, which made Nick and I both sing at the top of our lungs. Chase was more of a rock fan but I looked at him and I could see him humming along.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of hushed voices outside my room. When I opened my door, everyone was standing outside my room. After a very messy version of Happy Birthday, we all walked downstairs and had pancakes( My favourite) for breakfast.

At night

After a long day of partying, cakes, and making tiktoks, I was exhausted so I put on gossip girl and got changed. Just as a new episode was coming on, I heard a knock at my door. It was Chase.

"Can we talk," he said softly as if trying to make sure no one heard him.

"yeah sure"

" I like you a lot. Like more than friends. And if you don't like me thats fine but-."He was cut off by me kissing him.

"Does that answer your question "

"Yeah but here's another question, Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

Heyyyyy guys Hope you enjoy this chapter, I know this is a Joshua bassett fanfic but the relationship with Chase is a part of the full thing. Don't forget to vote. Word count 364.