midnight city and missing him

After Josh had gone, I stayed in my room for three days and then didn't leave my house for another four days. It was the worst first week of summer ever. Luckily, Lily and Ellie came over every day to comfort me. A week after he left, i finally decided to get out. Lily, Ellie, Noah, Hunter and I were having a big day/night out. We spent the day at the beach and then at dusk, we got in the car and just drove. With our music blasting and the wind blowing, I felt as if life was getting better. Once we got to a park, we got out and had a spontaneous photo shoot.

Liked by : EllieMc, Lilygray, hsmith, Noahbanks,JoshuatbassettLucywinters: midnight city CommentsEllieMc: best night with the best pplLilygray:can we do it all again tomorrowNoahbanks: favourite people Load more comments

Lucywinters: midnight city
Comments
EllieMc: best night with the best ppl
Lilygray:can we do it all again tomorrow
Noahbanks: favourite people
Load more comments

When we got back into the car, Ellie was a bit tired so we decide to call it a night. She cuddled Noah and fell asleep. Moments like this was where i wish josh was here and I wish asleep in his arms. We eventually got back to Concord and went our separate ways. When I got in, my parents were already sleeping so I tiptoed upstairs and got in to my room. I looked out my window which looked into Josh's room. Seeing it empty just made me breakdown and cry myself to sleep.

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote. ( word count 257)