trying again and truths

Lucy and Josh sat in his car. Both of them had seen sofia's comment and to say Lucy was confused was an understatement.

"Why would Sofia think that i was liv ?" Lucy said, trying not tot sound jealous.

"Olivia liked me, as in more than a friend way. She dumped her boyfriend during shooting and within a couple of days tried to come on to me.But i promise i told her no."

Lucy was shocked. Did this girl actually try to come onto Josh and dump her boyfriend for him.

They decided to call it a night and drove home. They spent the next day together, visiting Boston.

Lucy's pov
We were sitting in the park and suddenly a question pops into my head.

"I need to ask you something joshy"
Josh looked at me, sort of scared of what I was going to say.
"Are we like together ?"
"Well do you want to be ?"
I looked straight at him and he started laughing.We both leaned in and softly kissed.
"Does that answer your question," he said as he pulled away.

Third person pov
Since josh said that, the both of them had not stopped smiling and people were noticing. Josh and Lucy went over to Ellie's house to see her, Hunter, Lily and Noah. While they were there, Lily and Ellie took Lucy to the side.

"Lucy answer this truthfully, are you and josh back together," Ellie asked Lucy.

She hesitated for a moment but then saw Noah and Hunter asking josh the same question so she answered the question honestly.

"Yes."

Ellie and Lily screamed happily and continued to party the night away

Heyyyy guys sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it's really bad but don't forget to vote xoxo word count 303