happily ever after

After LA, Josh and Lucy moved to New York to live in. Josh stayed in the music industry and Lucy studied fashion design and went on to be creative director of Prada. They dated for another four years which then at a picnic in Central Park, he proposed.

They married in Greece two years later surrounded by their family and friends. Ellie, Lily and Charli were Lucy's bridesmaids and Hunter, Noah and Matt were the ushers.

For their honeymoon, they traveled through France and Italy for a month. A year and a half later, Lucy fell pregnant with their first born daughter. Her name was Kennedy Elise Bassett. She was the perfect mix of the two with brown hair ( from her mum) and big brown eyes (from her dad).

Their second child, a boy , was stillborn. They gave him the name Scout Liam Bassett. Their rainbow baby who was also a boy was born exactly a year after Scout was stillborn.
His name was Tate Evan Bassett. He looked exactly like josh with his curls.

They lived in a townhouse in New York's West village. Josh was a regular
in the charts and Lucy was always making trends with her earth friendly fashion.

       Another try was all they needed

You guyssssss I'm in tears. I can't believe Another try is finished.  I started this book at the start of lockdown and I can't believe I have more than 800 reads. Thank you to everyone who read and voted for this. I really appreciate it all word count 263

Peace out
LFD xx