Lisa Oppa and Jisoo Oppa hahaha 2

Jisoo and Lisa are now in the front door of blackpink house, fidgeting their hands, and pushing each other while deciding whose gonna knock. For goodness sake they're nervous, if they have a choice not to return the house for one whole day they will definitely do it.

They continue arguing who's to go first, their manager and staff we're just laughing at them. Probably they spent 15 minutes outside in their very important decision making.

"Ok enough. I'll be knocking this door, and you... Just.. urgh." Jisoo whispered with frustration because Lisa was panicking.

"Unnie,"

"Call me Oppa!"

And the older is about to knock...

"Waittt unnie..." Jisoo glared at her, Lisa is shivering she knows her unnie is pissed off. "Doorbell.. hehehe ehe!" Using her signature "ehee" action and she press the doorbell. The older rolled her eyes.

Ding dong..

Ding dong..

Meanwhile...

Ding dong..

"Oh they're here!" Cheannie exclaimed of excitement, they immediately proceed to the door. Before opening it, the two fixing them selves that what girls do when facing their boyfriends.

Jennie grab the doorknob, slowly turning and open the door. The two shocked on what they see, two men standing in their doorway.

"Annyeonghaseyeo!"

....

....
....

"Unn-- i mean Oppa, I think we should go back and change."

"Yeah you're right. You should change your hairstyle, don't put bangs."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Let's go."

"Wait!!" Finally Chaeyoung whined.

"Omo, omo, Chaeyoung-ah pinch me!" Jennie scream while blushing. Chaeyoung did pinch her making her scream more.

"Yah! My ears Jennie!" Jisoo complained covering her ears.

"Jisoo Oppaaaa~" Jennie hugged Jisoo tightly. "Oh my, you're so handsome. I want to kiss you now." Pull away from the hug and trying to give Jisoo a kiss but the latter stop her.

"Y-yah, Jendukie." Jisoo's blushing.

On the other side,

"What do you think Chaeyoung-ah?" Lisa did some poses, making Chaeyoung gasped and blushed. "Now, you will call me Lisa Oppa."

"Lisa Oppa!" Chaeyoung squished her cheeks and shower with hugs and kisses.

"Can come in the house now? It's cold here you know." Jisoo bluntly said.

"So now we're here dressed as you wish, what else do you want?" The oldest said, the two pairs are in the living room to discuss what to do. Jensoo are clingy, especially Jendukie who's hugging, staring, and kissing Jisoo's cheek from time to time. While Chealisa are hugging with their hands tangled, whispering and then blushing. They're like true couples that having their babe time.

"Let's have a date! Let's go out." Jennie immediately blurted out, making puppy eyes to Jisoo. The latter's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Yah, you can't say no. We have a deal, remember?" Jennie defended, using her cat-eye glare.

"Okay, but we should wear disguise so people will not recognize us." Jisoo suggested.