Happy birthday Chaeyoung-ah 😍

It's a tiring end of the day for Rosé since her up coming solo will release soon. She is working hard for it for the blinks to like it. Everyone is excited for her solo, so she really wants everything is perfect.

12:00am February 11, 2021

Rosé's phone light up indicating that there's a notification. She picked it up and saw her Jisoo unnie posted a story in her Instagram.

"Ahh. Jisoo unnie is so thoughtful." She mumbled with a smile in her face.

It followed by Jennie also posted on her story, greeting her a happy birthday. She's about to cry when her phone rings for face time. And it was Lisa.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday my Rosie posie. Ehe!"

"Yah! Lisa-ya~ you're making me cry. I love you."

"Oh~ my Rosie is crying. I love you too. Happy birthday! I bought you flowers."

"Where is it? There's so many flowers here, I didn't saw yours."

She checked the bouquet of flowers one by one, if she could see Lisa's name.

Suddenly, her door bell rang. Hank is wiggling his tail as the bell rang, seems he's so excited.

"Lisa wait a second, somebody is at the door. Let me just check it."

She went to the door and open it, to her surprise a person hiding his/her face in a bouquet of flowers.

"A beautiful flowers for the beautiful birthday girl." The person spoke and Chaeyoung already recognized who is this person.

"Lisa!"

Lisa sneak out her smiling face from the bouquet. The birthday girl hugged her tightly and pulled away immediately

"Thank you for this. I thought you have a shooting for youth of you?"

"Well, this day is special so it's a day off for me."

Sweet. 😘
Happy birthday to our Rosé.

Sorry, my mind doesn't work so good right because of JenSoo. I still can get over what happened yesterday. So, mianhe. Kekeke.