Actress Kim Jisoo

Blackpink are currently in the set for their upcoming song collaboration with Selena Gomez which is Ice Cream. They're having their break, when Chaeyoung said something.

"Jisoo unnie! Why you didn't tell us that you are going to be the lead role in K-DRAMA. Woah~ I'm so excited to see actress Jisoo."

"Really?" Lisa but in with a shocked face.

"Yes, it's trending." Chaelisa were checking their phone for more information about the news. They're happy for their unnie, Jisoo slowly achieve her dream.

"Woah, unnie I definitely watch every episode of your drama. I don't care if I get eye bags, you always have my support." Lisa wholeheartedly said to Jisoo who is very touch now.

"Me too, unnie. I won't miss every episode, Lisa and I will be you number one fan." Chaeyoung cheering for Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at them, she felt like crying because of her group members are always there to support her. And very happy for her.

"Unnie, I can't wait for your kissing scene. Kyaaaah!" Lisa squealed.

"Oh my gosh, it's happening unnie. Lisa-yah we will record it when that happens."

"Sure and we will send it to Jennie unnie." Lisa grinned.

Jisoo glared at her and look for Jennie in the set. She realized that Jennie was listening to their conversation at their back. Chaeyoung gasped.

Jennie coldly stared at the three with her poker face. She even widened her eyes to Chaelisa. Jennie was the first one to get the news, and she begin to throw tantrums to Jisoo just this morning. She's really pissed off after reading some fans commenting about Jisoo's kissing scene in the drama. She stood up and said...

"No kissing scene for you KIM JISOO! They must ask permission from me." She's furious.

"What? Unnie are you the manager?" Lisa innocently asked.

"Yes! I'm Director Jennie! They will do what I said. Jisoo will not get any kissing scene! And another thing I AM HER NO. 1 FAN. Period! Exclamation point!"

She walk out flipping her hair, leaving the three dumbfounded.

"Why she's so pissed off?" Chaeyoung uttered.

"She doesn't like kissing scene? What's wrong with that? " Lisa was confused.

"Yah! Lalisa this is your fault." Jisoo sighed.

"What did I do?"

"She already forgot about the kissing scene before we arrived here. But you open it up again."

"Me? Its Chaeyoung who started it."

"What? Me? I was just talking about unnie's drama and congratulate her. You're the one who blurted out about kissing scene."

"Yeah, but you said you will film it." Lisa trying to defend herself.

"I said that but you even teased Jennie unnie to send the video to her."

"Oh~ oops. My bad. Kekeke." it's Lisa's reaction.

"Aish, after we're done the MV, buy some ice cream milk and strawberry flavor." Jisoo said.

"Unnie, why two flavors? Jennie unnie only eat milk ice cream." Lisa frowned.

"The strawberry is for me, since this is your fault."

"Oh, Lisa I want ice cream too." Chaeyoung smiled at her, pleading.

"I will buy you avocado ice cream."

And that made Chaeyoung pout. So mean Limario.

A/N: I don't have any idea. Kekeke. Sorry. Anyways, thank you guys.