Lisa Oppa and Jisoo Oppa hahaha

A typical afternoon for the Blackpink girls, they're filming something for the Blackpink TV. Even the girls are just inside in the pink house they are enjoying and at the same time they bond with each other. Just like what they are doing now, a loud scream and giggles were echoing inside there house.

"Unnie, they're attacking us now! Hurry! Hurry!"

"Don't go then Lisa! You're running away!"

"Hahaha! Yeah, keep smashing Chaeyoung! We're winning!"

"Chaeyoung! Stop it! Stop!"

"Lisa! Just smash Her!"

"Jisoo unnie I can't hit Chaeyoung you know!"

"Aish!! We can't lose this game!"

"You're losing Jichu!"

A few moments later....

"Noooooooooo!!" Jisoo whined. "Lisaaaa!" Throw her controller in the couch.

"Yeeeyy, we won Chaeyoung! Again! Hahahaha!" Jennie's jumping in victory.

Cheannie won the game and LiSoo as usual you know what happened to them. They're playing a video game and whoever pair defeated will have to face their consequence or a dare they had agreed. So Jisoo and Lisa were unlucky for this day.

Jennie face the two with a smirk and wiggle her eyebrows. Jisoo and Lisa felt a little nervous because they were so sure that chaennie will make them suffer.

"Oh no, Jisoo unnie we're doomed." Lisa quickly hide at the back of Jisoo.

"This is your fault. If you just hit Chaeyoung and not running away, could have win." Jisoo can't afford that they lose, she won that game 10 times all by herself.

"Ok, what was your dare." Jisoo asked Jennie, 'cause they agreed that the dare will be revealed at the end of the game.

"This is so exciting!" Chaeyoung said kicking because of the excitement.

"Just spill it out Jendukie."

Jennie showed her gummy smile and chuckles, "Jisoo-yah is excited. Well, both of you will be...

....

...

...

Will be look like this."

"What!?" Lisoo exaggeratedly react on what they saw.

"Jennie unnie, I don't want to cut my hair." Lisa was covering her hair.

"Me too. That's unfair. Our dare were just to by us our favorite foods!"

"No no unnie. We have a deal. If you don't do it, you two will do more difficult consequence from us." Chaeyoung said.

LiSoo felt more scared, they look at each other communicating through their eyes and agreed they must take the dare before they go to hell.

"Okay. We will do it. How long?" Jisoo said.

"You will be our oppas in 1 whole day and do what we want you two. Agreed?" Jennie was smiling.

Moments later...

"Really manager oppa? You support those two on what they want? This is so unfair." Manager oppa just cackle on what Jisoo's complain. They're in the dressing room, with the make-up artist and BP crew which still filming.

The two were done with their make-up and wardrobe, everyone in the room were amaze on what they look right now.

"Oh, you two are handsome." Their manager teased. Jisoo just shrugged, she wears a over gray sweater, black skinny jeans and white sneakers. Her hair style like what korean boys that fit her face. As for Lisa, her hair is the same as Jisoo but her famous bangs is still there. She's wearing black hoodie and sweatpants with white Nike rubber shoes. By the way their hair were wigs.

"Oh my, Jisoo unnie your a real oppa!" Lisa is about to gibe her hugs and kisses but Jisoo blocked her face with her hands.

"Aish, Lisa control your hormones." She mocked the youngest. "Now we know I'm beautiful than you." Jisoo added and smirked, the youngest rolled her eyes and look at the mirror in front of them.

"Oh I'm more handsome now. Look at that! Yo! Yo! Yo!" Lisa praising herself doing poses.

"Yah, enough with that let's go back to the house." The older drag her.

Jisoo's hairstyle (ctto)

Lisa's hairstyle (ctto)

Meanwhile, Jennie and Chaeyoung were waiting in their living room. They're excited what LiSoo will look like.

"Unnie, what if they run away because they don't want to do the dare. We're waiting for almost three hours." Chaeyoung is now frustrated, she want to see Lisa now.

"Rosé, they will be here in no time." Jennie just said simply, but deep inside she's more excited than Chaeyoung. I want to see Jisoo's handsome face already. Her though.

To be continued....