Part 2: Female vs.Female

In this section, I'd like to present two females and the victor. Just saying, people. We girls can fight too. but that's besides the point! My point is to give you two chicks and explain who the winner would be and why.

Enjoy!

1) Lady Gaga vs. Nicki Minaj = Lady Gaga.She can beat Nicki down with her own meat dress. Or suffocate her with her bubbles dress. OR even stab her with her with her spiky ball of death from that one purple spiral dress thingy. Epic :3

2) My mom vs. Your Mom = MY MOM!!! 'Nuff said.

3) Hilary Clinton vs. Sarah Palin = Palin...definitely Palin....She was on ERB :D

4) Justin Beiber vs. Miley Cyrus = Miley Cyrus wins. She can sing better, she's an actress, AND she's not a sissy. Take that Beiber!

5) Demi Lovato vs. Selena Gomez = Selena. She sings about going 'round and 'round whereas Lovato is all about giving your heart a break. Now which would you choose?

6) Bella vs. Hermione = Hermione is independent and smart....Bella on the other hand conveys the message to all girls that you can't live without a sparkly vampire. I mean come on, She is so whiny and needy!

7) Ginny Weasley vs. Kasey Anthony = Ginny. Obviously. You're stupid if you think Anthony would win this. Because a little AVADA KEDAVRA will kill Kasey before Ginny even THINKS about torturing her with a Bat Bogey Hex.

8) Alice(in Wonderland) vs. Rachel McAdams = Alice. She fell down a rabbit hole and fought the Jabberwocky. Is that hard-core or what?!?

9) Kelly Clarkson vs. Taylor Swift = Taylor all the way! Bash that American Idol girl with that sparkly guitar of yours!