Part 5: Awkward Moments

We all have them, and most of these I've actually experienced. So if you see a :) by one, I've accidentally done this. Enjoy :D

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

You hug someone from behind and it's not really them :)

You drop something and have to pick it up and its right next your crushes desk and he notices :)

You call your mom Dad.

And vice versa.

You are the first one finished with your test and you didn't listen to the teacher when he said where to put it when you're done :)

You stand at the teacher's desk and you accidentally sneeze :)

You're reading Harry Potter and everyone asks you, " Wait you haven't read that already?" And you're like.....Dude...I've read this twelve times you saw me read this LAST YEAR!!! :)

You say something like," OMG! That shirt is soooo pretty!" And they give you a " if looks could kill I'd kill you now" type of glare :)

You call your teacher by the wrong name :)

Your teacher's name is Mr. Spratt and you call him Mr. Splatt :)

You hand someone a note from someone else so that they can pass it to someone else and they read it thinking its from you :)

You laugh while drinking something and it comes out of your nose :)

You're in an argument and realize you're wrong but won't admit it :)

You realize that 99% of these awkward moments are all mine. And yet you still laugh.

You realize that I will hunt you down and kill you for laughing.

You realize that I'm just kidding.

You wonder if I'm not kidding and in dead serious.

You run from me.

You fan me to get on my good side even though we'll never meet in real life but you fan anyways.

You wonder how many more awkward moments I'll put up.

You decide to move onto the next part.