Untold Stories

(Please Be Warned This Chapter Does Have A Few Trigger Warnings! If You Are Easily Triggered I Advise To Skip This Chapter And Wait For The Next One!) 

Azari's Past

Azari was usually left alone to do whatever he wanted from the age of 5. The young elf had been bought up by humans until he was 9, they never understood him, his mother rather his adoptive mother, had been a heavy alcoholic she drank from the time she woke up until she blacked out from drinking too much. His adoptive father was never home, he worked day and night to try and bring in as much money as he could only to support his wife's drinking habits. 

Azari's home life was not the best and he knew it was definitely not the worst but to him living with a workaholic and an alcoholic plus being left to do what he wanted with no boundaries was not the life he wanted to lead nor grow up in so he ran from home one night after an argument with his mother left him bloody and bruised. she had hit him for the last time. 

The 9 year old little elf ran away with no shoes and the only clothing he had was the ones he wore. He ran into the forest a few miles away from his house, when night fell so did Azari, straight into a pond, he passed out from running too much and lack of food for 5 days, which had been his punishment from his father for shouting back at him when they argued. 

It was the middle of spring, Thursday 25th of May 1845 to be precise. Azari had awoken to a beautiful woman, his vision was slightly hazy, the bright light from the sun rays beaming across his face had made him cover his eyes with his arms. The woman had tended to his wounds and had used her magic to bring his strength back up. The poor broken 9 year old elf looked to her, noticing her ocean blue eyes, beautiful tanned complexion and long flowing auburn hair. She wore nothing but vines around her body and a crown which was made from flowers. 

This woman was to become his new mother for the time he was unable to fend for himself, This woman's name was Kissiae. she was one of many Nymphs that lived within the parts of the forest. Azari had sat with her one night telling her the story of how he had come to be in her care. 

He revealed that his father was constantly working whilst his mother drank herself to an early grave, consistently hitting him, roughly every other day, it had become a routine to him, but that wasn't all. The hazel eyed boy lifted the plain white shirt sleeve to reveal the state of his arms. They were a complete mess, full of burn marks and scars from cuts. Some were mere cat scratches others were deep enough to the point Azari should have been dead. He had continued to tell the blue eyed woman that he had tried to kill himself on more than one occasion but each time his mother had caught him, instead beating him till he blacked out. 

After some years Azari had gotten better, maybe not socially but in terms of health he had never felt better, the family of nymphs that he grew up with didn't care about him being an elf. They taught him how to manipulate certain area's of the forest and managed to bring out a much more powerful magic within him that they had to lock away deep inside Azari's mind in hopes he would never figure out just how powerful he really was and could become. 

Skip on to the present day Azari was left alone, his brothers and sisters had left to lead their own lives and become parents themselves, Azaris Nymph mother had taken her last breath not too long ago which left the boy heartbroken but it never discouraged him to find love and finally have a family he could call his own. 

This is Azari's untold story...