11 ⇢ plunder

"ship ahead!" shouted baek.

captain jeon came out and took out his telescope, "it's loaded," he said, "men get ready to take loot and plunder!"

mark called his men to head down to the cannons and prep them. baek was shouting how close they were and in how many minutes they would be beside the boat. others were getting their weapons. jeongguk and jimin were at the sails when all of this was happening, "jimin stay here with baek, baek is going to stay here and will be with you."

jimin grabbed jeongguk's hand, which was seen by baek who smirked, "where are you going?" he asked with worry.

"i'll be raiding their ship," jeongguk answered, "don't worry i'll be fine, you stay here," he pulled out a small dagger, "use this if needed." jeongguk then headed down and joined the chaos downstairs.

"worried?" asked baek, "well don't be, jeongguk is the best pirate there is. his father may not think so but the rest of us know he is. his father only doesn't think he is because jeongguk brought you here instead of killing you."

jimin frowned it's my fault then.

baek asked jimin if he knew how to handle a sword, jimin said he could.

then the raid began!

[ i am not writing a battle LOL I AM NOT THAT GRAND AT BATTLES. but skip to the after math of the battle ]

"bring them below!" shouted the captain, as he was informed by mark that the cannons have been cleared extra space. jimin was still at the top, he was shocked what had happened right before him.

baek who had a wound on his shoulder turned to him, "i better get down and get some fixing, stay here okay?" jimin nodded. earlier someone had slashed baek's shoulder and jimin stabbed the man sending that man down.

"you okay?" asked a voice, making jimin turn to see jeongguk, who seemed unharmed.

"im fine," jimin said with a smile, "are you okay?" he asked and began to look for any cuts or wounds he missed. jeongguk chuckled as jimin was inspecting his limbs, "having fun?" he teased.

jimin blushed, "geez,"he mumbled. jeongguk smiled then jimin told him what happened to baek.