16 ⇢ plan

"jeongguk you dirty rascal," said baek after hearing jeongguk's plan.

jimin was blushing, "j-jeongguk i-i dont think i-i can make those types of n-noises," he said embarrassingly. mark's eyes widened, "jimin have you ever popped your cherry???" he asked.

jimin shook his head, jeongguk was going to die now. mark gasped along with baek. baek turned to jeongguk, "don't have too much fun."

jeongguk smacked him, "do you remember the plan?" he asked them.

everyone nodded.

"keep everyone on the dock, i will play guitar to keep everyone entertained along with mark. baek will keep an eye for byulmang while jeongguk and jimin are in the sleeping chambers. and once byulmang goes for jimin and then hears them he should leave, if he doesnt jeongguk and baek will make their move, " jinyoung repeated.

"hopefully everything follows through," baek said.

--

the plan began. jinyoung and mark were entertaining everyone. baek was in place keeping his eyes on byulmang secretly. while jimin and jeongguk where downstairs.

"j-jeongguk?" he asked his vest was off and place on the floor, "have you ever, uh," jimin was struggling with his words, "well, popped your cherry before?"

jeongguk scratched the back of his head as he answered shyly, "i have," he answered, "with women tho, not men." jimin nodded as he blushed, "so you haven't done it with men before?"

jeongguk shook his head, "i haven't," then looked over at jimin who was sitting on their bed, "but i don't mind trying with a guy," he admitted.

"jeongguk?" asked jimin, "would you try with-"

baek knocked on the door a certain way to let them know byulmang was coming. jimin's heart raced with fear, jeongguk noticed and climbed on top of jimin, "i know telling you to calm down isn't the best. but i am going to touch you, try not to kill me okay?"

jimin nodded, "i'm sorry if i make you feel uncomfortable ahead of time," jeongguk whispered to jimin before starting.

a/n it will get 18+ at the next part, if you do not wish to read please go to the next chap

jimin closed his eyes as jeongguk began to kiss his neck and slip is hands into his white shirt. he gasped as he felt jeongguk play with his nips, "j-jeongguk," he said breathely, "p-please."

jeongguk pulled from his neck and pulled jimin's shirt up so he could kiss jimin's belly, jimin was breathing irregularly as he felt jeongguk kissing him up, belly, ribs, chest as he fingers stayed on his thighs, tightening every now and then. jimin felt bolts of electricity shooting up his spine now and then.

jeongguk whispered into jimin's ear "wrap your arms around my neck," he said. jimin obeyed.

"don't scream too loud okay," jeongguk said as he whispered what he was going to to do making jimin groan a bit too loudly, "j-jeongguk," he said as he felt jeongguk's fingers making their way the back side of his pants and further down.

"relax," jeongguk whispered into his ear as jimin gripped his shirt tighter, "a-ah, j-jeongguk," jimin rambled. jeongguk heard the door knob twist, "jimin i'm sorry,"he whispered, and bit jimin's collarbone. "ah!" jimin squealed in surprised and in pain.

"t-that hurt," jimin whined. jeongguk heard the door knob squeak again and then heard footstep leaving. jeongguk pulled his hand out of jimin's pants, "are you okay?" he asked looking at jimin who was under him. jimin nodded and pulled his arms off jeongguk.

jeongguk saw the spot where he had bitten jimin, "i'm sorry," jeongguk repeated and rubbed the area to relieve the pain. jimin calmed down, "is it over?" he asked. jeongguk nodded then pull his hand from jimin.

"we should check on the others," he said and hopped off. jimin agreed and followed jeongguk.