The Pure White Snake-Drarry

One morning when Harry went outside to check the mail he found an injured pure white snake on his door step. It seemed like a completely  normal snake to him, but boy could he be more wrong. What he didn't know was that this snake was an animagus... and it was Draco Malfoy.

So Harry took the snake in and took care of it. He fed it and quite often had conversations with it. This snake had turned out to be particularly picky and sassy, not to mention rather bossy.

Even though the snake was bossy, sassy, and picky it was also quite affectionate. It loved to curl up under his shirt against his warm stomach to sleep. It liked wrapping itself gently around his forearm, and laying on the back of his neck.

One morning he woke up to find the snowy white snake gone and instead Draco Malfoy was laying across his chest, pure blonde hair a complete mess.

He yelped and tried to untangle himself but Draco just cuddled closer hissing, "Quiet. Sleeping. Warm. Mine."

At that Harry figured he couldn't win an argument with him at this time in the morning, so he settled back down, tangling one hand in Draco's platinum blonde hair and resting the other on his back. Everything about the snake was finally making sense now. It's pickiness, it's bossiness, and especially it's sass. The affection though, completely shocked him. How could Draco Malfoy, his school enemy, show any affection at all towards him? I'm not saying he didn't like the affection, but how could he even show it? He didn't even know Draco knew what affection was! Eventually he fell back asleep, Draco still wrapped around him, the questions remaining unanswered. The only thing he had figured out that night, was that he was in love with the one and only Draco Malfoy...