Feelings

Remus Lupin was dying. He was simply drowning in his feelings for the one and only Sirius Black. He was in love, and he had fallen hard.

He loves his scent.

He loves when he puts his hair up in a messy bun.

He loves his smile.

He loves his laugh.

He loves the look he always has on his face when he has an idea.

He loves it when he looks surprised.

He loves his humor.

He loves how caring he is when it gets closer to the full moon.

He loves how he gives him extra chocolate near the full moon.

He loves the warm feeling he gets when he hugs him.

He loves the way Sirius always had to be touching him, wether it be leaning against him, lightly touching his hand, or having their feet touch under the table.

He loves his recklessness.

He loves his eyes more than anything, the way they shine in the sunlight, and how they sparkle like they have the stars in them under the moon.

He was just so in love, and he couldn't stop falling.

The thing he always thought to himself when these thoughts came was 'how can I be so stupid, he'll never feel this way about me'. Little did he know the black haired boy walking beside him felt the same way.

Sirius had liked Remus since he first saw him on the train. No actually he has loved Remus since that day. Every single thing about that boy just made his heart flutter. Especially the way he would bite his lip when he's deep in thought, or when he studies.

He never ever thought that he would feel the same way, but even though he thought that he still had a plan to ask him out. He would ask him on the way to potions to meet him on the Astronomy Tower at midnight. He had never thought that he would agree, but he did.

~Time skip~

Sirius had just made it up to the Astronomy Tower when he heard footsteps climbing up the stairs. He contemplated grabbing James's cloak but told himself not to. It was just Remus.

"Hey Sirius," he said happily.

"Hi Remus," Sirius said, "I've been needing to ask you something, but first," he patted the ground beside him, gesturing for him to sit down, "come sit."

"Ok, what is it you need to ask me?" Remus asked as he sat down, turning to look into Sirius' eyes.

"Umm w-well I-I like you a-and I've been wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me? You can totally say no. I'll be fine if you say n-"

He was cut off by the softest pair of lips ever lightly touching his own, and a soft hand gently cupping his cheek. Sadly the kiss was broken and he said,
"Of course I'll go with you Sirius! I like you too, I have for a while actually."

"R-really? For how long?" Sirius asked, amazed that he felt the same.

"For about four years," the werewolf said, turning slightly pink.

"Oh well it's kinda been since the first time I saw you on the express for me," the animagus said, looking at the floor, embarrassed.

He felt the same soft hand grab his chin, gently tilting his head up. Remus was smiling his sweet, sweet smile. He leaned down and kissed him again, this time gentle but passionate. When the kiss was broke, he pressed his forehead against Remus'. When Remus laid down Sirius rested his head lightly on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

They gazed up at the stars for a while until they both agreed that it was time to go back. When they got back to the dorm both boys had good dreams, mainly about each other.