10~

"Taeyong Look!" Doyoung exclaims as they passed to that place Taeyong wanted to visit for later... "Pulled over quick!" He said excitedly, Taeyong just said nothing as Doyoung continues "There are lot of rare flowers here... and the view below, You can see the whole Seoul from up here" he happily exited the car and run towards the safe place and spreading his arms... Taeyong walked calmly towards him and stand beside the one he loves "If my brother's still here... You and him could be a perfect sibling - like" Doyoung put his arms down and look at the one he's heart's been screaming the name at "Where's your brother?" Taeyong looked back at him and pointed to the sky then looked away from him "When we're still here in Korea, those times when we didn't go to the States. We used to stay here... This zone as well is where he lost his life... but still, We kept in visiting this place as to let our mind remembers how great that kid was" Doyoung looked away from him "I also lost my mother to that place we're about to go before here... It was where my mom wanted to stay before she took her very last breath." He sigh "Dad already had an affair before my mother left this world" Taeyong looked at him this time "So that Mom you had now---" "She's my stepmother... The one who manipulate our lives. That's why me and Jungwoo left the Central City" He look at Taeyong which their eyes are locked to each other then he smiled "I even had my half brothers... I really wish to meet them but I can't" "Why?" "I don't want to see that woman... The woman whom my Dad always take sides instead of us..." Doyoung looked down "Maybe if my mother's still here... Maybe I'm all fine right now. No memories and moments left forgotten" Taeyong moved closer to him and just hugged him tenderly "I'm not in the position to say this but... You'll find your memories back... not now but soon..." "Will you stay until I get it all back?" "Even after you had it all back... I'll stay" Doyoung hugged Taeyong tighter and starts to cry his heart out... With Taeyong's comforting touches, made Doyoung felt so safe.