15~

Taeyong woke up with Lucas' loud voice downstairs as the oldies kept on pursuing him... He rolled over and fall his back flat on the ground, He growled from the sudden pain he felt at his back. He walked out and stood on the top of the stairs when Hid mother's Mum called him, Not knowing that he's already up "TAEYONG!!--- oh~ you're up" Taeyong slightly smiled and saw Lucas being held by the other grandparents, he took one step but "Hyung! Do come here! Go back to your room---" one of their grandmother covered Lucas' mouth "Oh darling... Come here" Taeyong looked suspicious and was going to walk backwards when His uncle put his hands on Taeyong's shoulders "Let's go downstairs" with his creepy smile "ah... well... I got to..." before he finished his sentence, his uncle carried him on his shoulder "You're light than I though you were"  then put him next to Lucas who already wore that Native United Kingdom attire and with his poker face "Can't it be---" he raised his head up and saw his grandparents brought almost - like Attire for him... and same as to Lucas... They are fighting with him as well... Pinning him down and try to dress him up... After a couple of moments,  Taeyong sat next to Lucas with his Poker face, he took a glance at his cousin and Lucas as well then both of them Cracked up. "Pfft! Hyung! You look like those Friars from The old novels!" "Said by the one who wore the same thing as I do" then... A loud laughing was heard from the Kitchen and finding out that it was their Mothers, laughing their hearts out upon seeing their Boys dressing as those medieval rich merchants... Their Mothers hugged them from the back as they kept on laughing... (Imagine Lucas & Taeyong dressing up as like that) "oh my god..." Taeyong's Mom stood her back up as her sister wiped her own tears from laughing "Actually, I'm not expecting to see our grown up sons dressing up like that" and burst into laughing again and as they slightly recovered "They're still 5 years old since they wore up like that... I really didn't expect to see them doing like this again" Lucas' mom commented.

"Okay... Ladies, will you two excuse the photographers. We need to get a clear shots of our Medieval men" Taeyong's dad jokes and placed the old Camera right in front of the boys with the help of his Cousin, Lucas' Dad...

They later took a great photography of their sons while wearing the same kind of outfit... Then Their Parents went down wearing same thing... and took their stand next to the boys. They did multiple shots before they change shutters. "Okay son, Your turn" Their Mother's Dad offered and he took multiple great shots with Taeyong and his Parents as well as Lucas and his parents. After enjoying the serious looks, they later took a 'wakey' faces with the same camera and with the boys' Smartphones.

Later that, They both changed their clothes to their usual as both enjoyed sharing their breakfast.

"What's our plan now?" Lucas' Grandma asked while facing Taeyong's grandma "Let's meet Doyoung and Jungwoo's parents" "Do a business?" The boys' grandma asked "No, Amethysha... To make everything clear for them. To let our boys be with their boys..." She nodded "You and your husband will go to meet Doyoung's parents while the other will go to meet Jungwoo's parents. Me and my husband will go and visit one of our brat" Their smile turned to bitter smile "You visit our grandson, Our Justin... Let's meet up there after we're done."

J💝A💝E💝H💝Y💝U💝N💝

They left home, after they receives the address they asked from the Main Station.

Mr. & Mrs. Lee together with Taeyong's Mom and Dad prepared themselves... They didn't bring Taeyong with them since He already lied that he left Korea, So they must play that part as well... They dressed up as normal as they thought it would be...

They rang the bell, and they were greeted by a young boy, who's much younger than their late grandson was. "Can I help you?" Asked by a young boy "Yes... was your parents here?" Taeyong's Mom asked "They went out with Appa... Is there something I can help you with?" Taeyong's grandmother turned her back and was followed by her in - law while the men talked with the cute and innocent looking kid...

"Mom, are you alright?" She looked at her in - law "His eyes says it all. Doyoung's Stepmother is a cruel woman! That boy right there... his eyes reminded me of the infant we lost at the port... Our youngest and supposedly our 3rd heir... It hurts me seeing that boy suffers. Maybe it's for the best that we'll adopt him" she told her in - law which gained her a happy smile from her... Tears escaping her eyes... "You still remembered Donghyuk... Our Lee Donghyuk" she hugged her "Thank you for keeping our Donghyuk's memories with you Mom" she caress her hair "You know it that for 20 years, I keep on looking for him... And I know you don't know about this, until now, I'm not giving up on him" Her in - law's hug got tighter as she smile while hugging her mom.

Then a car pulled over, They let go and face that direction and found out a couple arrived, "They're here" The boy said as he chew the sweet Taeyong's grandpa gave him.

"Who are you?" She asked "We're Taeyong's Family... We would love to have a word with you" Taeyong's grandma started "Oh! That poor trash--" She's been stopped by her husband but she shakes it off "Don't stop me!" And faced the women in front of her "He's really was a trash... He's a poor young trash! He can't sustain Doyoung that much like those other rich guys around---" "Let's just talk... If you have a manner, you could give us a seat and we'll talk about how much My son can sustain Doyoung... AS WELL AS YOUR DEBTS" the evil side of Taeyong's Mom finally unleashed. "Well then..." She agreed and her husband invited them inside.