♡ Special Chapter ♡

Lucas called Taeyong that they can't pick Haechan from school... So Taeyong with Doyoung happily accepted that they're the ones who would pick their brat.

But as they arrived on the school ground, Students are running towards that certain room which everyone had their worried faces including all Teachers as guards trying to break the door. They worriedly ran towards the crowd "Do you know Lee Haechan?" Taeyong and Doyoung asked random people around then one of those teachers commented "Sir? Are you looking for Lee Haechan?" Taeyong and Doyoung faced him "Yes! He's my brother. Where is he?" The two saw how much she cried and turn their back then realized "Haechan's in there?!" Doyoung exclaimed "One of the Kid's stepfather tortured his stepson for having one 'A' out of all A+ , Haechan confronted him but he just brought the two inside that empty storage house..." Taeyong's eyes are like in flames as well as Doyoung's "The stepson cries are heard but Haechan's... We only heard his voice once---" then a loud noise was heard from the inside then that Teacher ran towards the closed door "Haechan!? Mark?! Sir! Please open up the door! Don't hurt the kids---" The door burst open and everyone saw Haechan assisted Mark out as Haechan brought the envelope with Mark's complete document. Their Teacher took weak Mark into her arms "If it's okay Teacher that you adopt Mark Lee" her teacher looked at Haechan and pull him into her arms as well "Thank you for saving Mark" then the Medic came to take Mark so he'll be mended and policemen to take that abusive stepfather away.

"Haechan..." Taeyong hugged him "I'm sorry I got you all worried,  it's such that Mark's the smartest kid around all campuses and he got an abusive stepdad... I can't stay still..." Doyoung caress Haechan's hair as they later went home.

"You saved a friend, for sure everyone will be so proud of you and at the same time, super worried. You must be treasuring that boy so much" Doyoung said to Haechan which Taeyong strongly agreed.

"I treasure him so much... That's true" he replied "Finally you found a real friend---" Taeyong got cut by Haechan himself

"I'm in love with him"