18~

Haechan woke up and he's lying his back on the grass "Where am I?" He sat up as he felt his heart pound faster than usual "Aren't I on the operating room---" He then heard voices coming from the river that's Clearer and Blue than what he saw... He stood by its riverside and saw himself electrified to bring his heartbeat back. He covered his mouth in shock as Tears escapes his eyes, He held his chest to where his heart located with his free hand "But I can still feel you..." He then realised that it wasn't Earth anymore, He looked around and it was so peaceful to where he was... Tears flooding heavily from his eyes as he abruptly turned back to look at the River and saw Lucas calling his name behind that white door, His heart hurts seeing the man who held him awhile ago do he'll feel safe, cried in deep pain. Haechan cried so hardly as he uttered his name "Lucas hyung..." with his tears run down to hid cheeks.

♡♡♡♡♡

Taeyong woke up and found himself at the port when he's still young, when Justin's still a 2 years old boy and when their youngest brother Donghyuk wasn't lost yet. He felt so confused why he end up there when all he remembered was he's driving home... Then he heard one familiar voice, "Taeyong hyung!" He looked at that direction and saw his brother... Justin.

He greeted him with a hug as the younger smiled by having his brother into his arms again but it all replaces with a sad expression, Taeyong notices it "What's wrong?" Justin looked at his brother saying "We've been looking for Donghyuk since the day we lost him... remember those times we promised that when we found him, we'll do everything to make up with him and that we'll protect and save him right?" Taeyong nodded "Donghyuk saved you... He saved you hyung. He's been found..." Taeyong saw Justin's visible tears and felt his broken heart "I left because it was fate but Donghyuk... I don't want him to leave yet. He grew up with so much hardship and torture, we're not there to be with him, we're not there to give him love, care and compassion. I don't want that it would be his last, His last moment where Lucas held him..." Taeyong's tears falls as the waterfalls showed him their bodies' condition "You mean, they just found him and... and... He sacrificed himself for me?" Justin nodded "He's on the edge of his life Hyung" Justin looked at his brother "He's now on the promised paradise... He's crying... I can't take him cause I'm already dead and my body's living 6ft under... You're the only one who can. Hyung..." Justin faced his brother "Get him before it's too late, Before he give up" Justin said with Tears on his eyes "He still had that necklace we brought him, that necklace that the 3 of us had, he's still wearing it and he assumed that his parents are dead when in fact that all are alive except to me... His name's Haechan" Taeyong was going through that light portal when Justin called him back, he turn to see his brother "Tell him how I really wanted to hug him tight and how much I miss him a lot.  I've been watching him since the month I left my living life... I was with him, and everytime I saw him struggle, it hurts me so much... please tell him how sorry his brother Justin was... and how much... I do love him" Taeyong nodded as Justin disappeared

"Haechan..." Taeyong repeated it as Tears fall down

Taeyong was brought to that garden... He found himself there... without anything comes in mind,  He started to look for his little brother, but the paradise was big enough for him to find that boy with a speed of light.

Taeyong didn't give up until he found him crying right at the riverside.

"Haechan - ah!" He called louder for him to hear, Haechan turned around and saw Taeyong running towards him, as he can reach him... The big brother hugged his long lost little brother. Haechan got shocked and confused at the same time, Taeyong later faced him with a swollen eyes while catching his breath "Let's go back now" Haechan looked up at him without any words, Taeyong then tried to drag him "Hyung..." Taeyong stopped his track and face the little one "Hyung..." he looked down "I don't think I can go back" and look right back at him "I was thinking maybe my parents are here---" "They aren't here" Taeyong commented "How'd you know? You don't even know me---" "I know you! I really do! You're my brother!" Haechan looked at him with his eyes full of tears "Because I've been adopted---" "You're my biological brother!" He shouted as his tears fall down rapidly "We lost you many years ago at the port but not even once we stopped looking for you... Our brother, Justin died 5 years ago..." He looked at his younger brother "He then found you... Looking out to you... and now, he... He told me about you... He can't afford to see another family left our world though he misses us so much... Though he want to hug you tight and to tell you how much he misses you but he still don't want you to be with him. He wanted you to live the life you must be into... You've been through a lot and that's enough to break our hearts, enough to kill it for being unable to be with you when you needed us the most... We're sorry Haechan..."  Haechan looked at him, Tears flooding in "But... how did Justin hyung knows that it was me?" Taeyong took the necklace out from under his shirt while still holding Haechan with his other hand "Me and Justin brought it together with our parents... They might forgotten about it but Me and Justin didn't... the 3 of us had the same necklaces, same pendant... both of our necklaces had 'Haechan' on it... I didn't expect that they'll be naming our Donghyuk as Haechan..." "Why Haechan when you named me Donghyuk?" "Haechan means Fullsun... The boy who's like the Sun and sunflower... who can give the world a happy dwelling place. Justin and Lucas chose that name" Haechan smiled and nodded.

The light portal shows a sign that it will close or disappear anytime. Taeyong had no choice but to carry his younger brother with him towards that light portal.

"We can't make it hyung... just put me down and go" Haechan said "I'm not giving up on you Haechan... I won't loosen my hand ever again"

Will they make it?