21 ♡Fin♡

A month later, Taeyong got discharged while a weeks earlier, Haechan discharges.

"How's Haechan doing?" Taeyong asked Doyoung while holding his hand lovingly "Lucas or Jungwoo went to the office twice or thrice a week" He sound annoyed "You're annoyed because Haechan always get into trouble---" Doyoung faced him "That one student there always picking on Haechan! And it was so annoying! Yes! Haechan's our brat but no one should mess up with him like Ever!" Doyoung's annoyance turns to tears. Taeyong wiped it all out "Let's pick Haechan from school" Doyoung shakes his head "Lucas and Jungwoo are the ones who always did that after your families went back abroad" Taeyong agrees "So... Let's go off somewhere" "Same place?"

♡♡♡♡■■■♡♡♡♡●●●●◇◇◇◇

Taeyong and Doyoung stayed on that bridge where they used to stay before. Taeyong wrapped Doyoung around his arms as his lover rest his head into his chest. "I'm finally home" Taeyong said next to his bunny "I'm also home" Doyoung looked up at his Wolf Prince and smile "And I don't want to lose this home... My Home which my heart, soul and mind wanted to be" Taeyong smile at his bunny's words "This is where my heart lives" Taeyong said and lean for a passionate kiss.

🎵The first time you looked at me
I could tell we’re meant to be
My heart just fell for you
Yeah baby only you

When your voice is calling me
My lonely heart beats tenderly
Yeah youre the favorite melody
I listen to

Feeling more than i could ever wish for
And i know my heart is forever yours,🎵

Where your heart meant to stay will forever stay.
Whenever your mind forgets, just know that hearts won't.  It will come back if it was Love... And no matter how long it would be, True love never get tired. True love stays. And True love... Will forever had the same love like everyday is the first time you ever fall in love and won't give up no matter what it would be.
In the arms of your True love rests your heart and you call it Home.

♡ Thank You for Supporting my 1st DoTae / TaeDo otp story ♡