Graphic content warning

Hairstyled pov

I heard like really loud giggling coming from the bathroom and I see Emily trying to cut off her weird small feet. She looked literally insane and I felt bad for her so I decided that I should help her out.

"Ello emily, stop trying to cut off your feet and let me bandage it up for ya" he said in the worst fucking british accent to ever walk on this plabet. It was like the sound a dog makes after it's stung by a bee and tries to bark. Really quite embarrassing.

"Fine Harstyles but be careful, I'm feeling a little self destructive and might try to cut off your 57th eyelash on your left eye and while I'm at it i might cut off your uvula. I said before letting him grab me by my left toe.

"Haarreeestyle where are you taking me just fix my freaking foot you british man" I screamed in a scottish accent.

"I'm hurrying, hold on" He spoke as he dropped me on the large bean bag on the roof. He left for what seemed like 38.6607 seconds and appeared with a first aid kit.

I looked into his deep shit eyes that suddenly turned blue as I was looking into them. I couldn't tell if that was a vampire thing or not. Either way it suddenly made her want to tell him all her secrets.

Like how one time she was at a summer camp and this older boy came into her tend and he asked her if she liked magic tricks. and when she just stared at him he brought out a magic hat. She was then forced to watch as he made over 10bunnies appear out of the hat. She sat in her tent sobbing as each new bunny appeared because she didn't know what to do with them and she couldn't take care of them and surely her mom would be mad if she came home with this many bunnies like jfc after at least 7 hours of sobbing and trying to hide all the bunnies emily decided to let them all go which was a bad idea because they turned into flying monkeys and began eating all of her friends. Emily had the urge to tell harestyles this so she forced herself to ask a more important question instead.

"Hairsyled, why did you buy me? I mean I know it's because you need a human blood bag, I just don't understand why out of the 7.8 billion fish in the ocean I was chosen?" i said , trying to sound sincere.

'Well in all honesty you were extremely cheap and we thought that you would do better here than in the house with your mother. I know its hard to believe but we thought you would make a great addition to the cult we run." the british man spoke, I could tell that he was trying to make me feel better but i could start to feel the pain from my foot again which means the handfuls of coke i did were now wearing off. I started to giggle hysterically, this confused harrytyled but he just laughed it off.

Suddenly she noticed a bird in the sky which was very weird for the town. See they had a lot of chemical waste and pretty much all animals are dead. Or maybe hairtyled kills them all or has a secret lab. Emily thought about asking him but when she went to make a comment she noticed harrstyped looking at the bird in fascination.

For the first time he looked like a very normal person and this made Emily happy. She started to smile as she looked at him and which caught his attention soon. He looked at her smiling at him and she looked at him smiling and then he smiled. So she was looking at him who was looking at her smiling at him looking at her smiling at her.

Emil felt the urge to give him a grownup hug. But that's gross so instead Emily thought about giving him a normal hug. Like friends. Yes, even though he kidnapped her, wanted to use her for blood, licked her blood off her wounds, probably mauplicted ehr, and would definitely keep her as a prisoner till she died this didn't matter.

All Emily could think of was how he looked at a bird one time and she thought that was kinda cute. So she walked towards her captor and held her arms out. Only at this exact moment a brick flew out of the sky hitting her in the head and making her collapse onto the floor. Only she was on the roof. So she rolled down the roof and fell off the house. Unfortunately they had a pool surrounding all sides of the house so Emily once again was submerged into the icy waters of a SWAMP. Emily would die soon.

IF SOMEONE DIDNT DAVE HER 

**** graphic content warning over