Chapter 2

Liams POV

So Zayn ended up spending the night at mine, and we were in my bed watching a romantic movie for what reason I dont know.
"Li, why are we watching this?"
"I dont know, but its cute"
"Like you" he said and I chuckled
"Shush up you corny boy"
"What me, how dare you"
"Whatever" I said trying to tease
"All romantic movies are the same, people fall in love, break up cause of something stupid, then get back together before the end of the movie and it's a happy ending"
"So like us?"
"Sort of, the first time we broke up was something stupid, then the second time was because of Josh Kendrick, God I hope he rots in hell like he should"
"Gosh Zayn, your so mean"
"And you love it" he said before kissing me slowly moving our lips in sync. 
His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth, so I let him in and it turned into a full snogging session. That my mum walked in on.
"Li- oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" he said which made me pull away from Zayn and he whimpered quietly so my mum couldnt hear
"Uh no, whats up mum?"
"Well, I know Prom is coming up for you two and-"
"I dont want to go" I cut her off
"But Liam_"
"No Zayn and I have already talked about it"
"Zayn, can I speak to you for a minute?" she askde for him, and he got out of my bed and walked out of the room with her.

Zayns POV

I followed her into the hallway and I was scared, for what, I have no clue.
"Ok so Zayn, you need to get Liam to go to Prom with you"
Why? He doesnt want to go"
"Because, you have to propose to him"
"I have to do what now?"
"You heard me, it's a family tradition, my husband proposed to me at prom and my dad proposed to my mum at prom and so on so forth."
"But I dont have enough money for a ring, or a wedding, and barely enough for us to move out after graduation"
"I'll pay"
"No you cant, we can just wait"
"No it's fine, we have to keep this going Zayn"
"Ok, but how will I get him to agree to this?"
"I dont know, your charming. Fuck him, like you were planning then ask him or take him on a date tomorrow and ask him, something"
"Whatever mummy Payne, I'll try"
"Thanks sweet heart, please try to keep it down if you two are going to do your gay anal sex thing"
"Ok mummy Payne, we will" i said before walking back into the room where curious Liam was
"What'd she say?"
"She wants us to go to Prom"
"Ugh why?"
"Well if you go with me then you'd find out"
"If you fucked me then we'd find out" he said which shocked me
But I took my chance and pounced on him to get my kisses.
Its gonna be a good night tonight.

A/n: srry no smut in the second chapter guys!!!! I'm so close to having a girl friend, but same way with my guy friend, Its weird, I'll have to choose one. Oh well!! This already has a lot of reads thanks everyone I love you all more that I love chocolate, which is a lot, but not as much as I love pizza. But your working your way there OK!! Bye my lovelies!!