chapter 9

Liam's POV

I went to the barn where I had made Zayn and I's hangout.

"Zayn, if I tell you'll hate me!"

"I could never hate you baby"

"Ok, then Zayn, remember the night you took me to the hotel after you proposed?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, a week after we...ya know, I was feeling funny and told my mum and she took me to the doctor"

"Li, where are you going with this?"

"Listen and find out. So we went to the doctor and the doctor said that....I'm...."

"Liam..."

"I'm pregnant!" I said then his my face in my hands

"Li, this is amazing babe. I'm going to be a dad, oh and so are you!"

"So your not mad?"

"Of course not baby. I'm with you every step of the way. I'd never just leave you for something as silly as a baby"

"A baby isn't silly it's serious"

"Calm down, I know but I mean it's a silly reason for me rk be mad at you. Cause want you want, I'll try my hardest to give it to you"

"Your to sweet" I said hugging him

"How many months?"

"Ha, about that....think"

"Well prom was in December before break and its April now so....5 months!"

"I'm sorry"

"You've been pregnant for 5 months and you haven't told me!"

"I knew you'd get mad Zayn-"

"I'm not mad I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me five months ago"

"I'm sorry Zaynie" I hugged him and he pulled me close

"I'm so for lashing out on you"

"Your the best"

"No your the best" I said and snuggled against him and we fell asleep like that.

****

I woke up with no Zayn, but I wasn't in the barn, I was in my room covered in blankets.

"Hey liam, zayn brought you home a few hours ago"

"I noticed" I said sarcasticly

"Hey not need to be sassy Mr. Preggers!"

"That's not even cool"

"So why don't you have a baby bump?

"I don't know ask the doctor, or better yet the baby!"

"Calm down Liam!" She said then walked away

She was on the phone with someone being very loud.

"Yes!"

"Zayn listen" she was talking to my fiancee

"You were suppose to propose not fucking get him pregnant!" HE WHAT!

"Well you know what, I'm not taking any part of it"

"Have fun then!" She yelled into the phone then hung up walking back to me

"Who was that?"

"Nobody" fucking liar

"So are you ok to go to school tomorrow?"

"Course, I guess I can tell the boys now since Zayn knows"

"Knock yourself out with it kid" she said punching my arm

"Remember I'm here if you have any questions on pregnancies!"

"Ok mum!"

Zaynd POV

I dropped Liam off at home and went back to mine and told Mummy Payne to call me when he woke up.

"Is he up?",I asked right away

"Yes"

"Good cause he was out pretty good when I dropped him off, then we kinda got into two little arguments and -" she cut me off

"Zayn listen"

"Ok"

"You were suppose to propose not fucking get him pregnant!" She yelled at me

"Well I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it happened, and I'm happy about it!"

"Well you know what, I'm not taking any part of it"

"Ok fine, I have a supportive mum in this house so I don't need you, and neither does Liam!"

"Have fun then!" She yelled again and then hung up.

"Mum!!!" I yelled and she ran into my room as tears filled my eyes

"What's wrong?"

"Liam's mum yelled at me for getting Liam pregnant, then said she wants no say in it!" I said then let the tears fall

"Well I'll talk to her, but in the mean time I'm here for you and Liam"

"What of she doesn't change her mind?"

"You and Liam can stay here once the baby comes, then sooner or later I'll find you two a flat near by and you'll live there"

"Ok mum" I said hugging her "you are the best!"

"Its what I do Zayn"

A/n: aye raise your hand of you thought Mummy Payne was a sweet lady! to bad cause she's not! Anyways I promised another chapter! It took a while. But here it is!! So yay, double update!! Also you guys should read my other stories! Along with my Larry and Cake fanfics. Cause I love you and you love me. Bye my lovelies!!