Chapter 6

Liams POV

He proposed to me!! And everybody cheered, nobody booed us. That's when I realized that not everyone were hateful jerks and that I shouldn't assume. People actually had hearts and a soul. But Zayn's speech literally made me tear up so when we got in the car I was crying.

"Li, why are you crying babe?"

"Cause I'm so happy, I cant contain my tears" I said

"Li, Im taking you some where so we can be alone." he said and I blushed and he leaned over to kiss me.

We arrived at some hotel and Zayn checked us in under his last name, since there was already a reservation.

"Li?"

"Hmm?"

"You ok, your kinda out of it"

"I'm fine, its just all this happened so fast"

"Things happen for a reason"

"What's yours?"

"My love for you" he said smiling.

That's all I've ever wanted to hear all night, and he really meant it.

"Zayn, I know why you brought me here, so let me go and lay on the bed"

"Nope. How about I go and you lay on the bed, I'm topping"

"But-"

"Sshh Li let me do it all" he whispered in my ear that sent shivers down my spine.

"O-ok" I mumbled and he smiled walking into the bathroom.

So I got undressed and laid on the bed until a naked Zayn Malik came walking out, then jumping on the bed.

"Li I've been waiting"

"I know you have" I giggled

He kissed down my jaw and my neck until he reached my chest where he pampered it with kisses. He wrapped his hand around my lower region and flicked his wrist at a rapid pace. I wanted to moan bit I couldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Liam" he moaned quietly and I smirked

So I wrapped my hand around him and did the same, hardening him.

"Fuck Liam" he moaned but I hadn't yet moaned

"Z-eep" I almost moaned but I shut myself up with an eep.

"Li?"

"Hm"

"Am I not making you feel good?"

"You are, but I resisting the moans"

"Well stop cause your biting your lip and lip rig which is hot"

"That's gonna make me do it even more"

"Li" he whined in a moan which set me of in a moan

"Z-z-zayn" I accidentally said

"Liam" he moaned then kissed me

Removing his hand from my member so I did the same to him. He slicked himself up with lube and lined up with me. He pushed in all the way and looked at me. He knew I wasn't in any pain but he took the time to look at me.

"Liam, your beautiful and mine and only mind so if anyone says anything other call me and I will hurt them" he said and I smiled

"I love you" is all I said

"Then I'll show you how much I love you"he said and I smiled and nodded

He pulles out and thrust back in, and keeps it up. It feels really good, like even full of more love and passion than lust and sexual frustration. We rode out our highs together until we were both tired and called it a night.

A/n: please don't hate me! Ok so.I haven't updated in like a week I know but. I was grounded so I had nothing! Anyway, I have new books. There will be a surprise at the end, cause this is literally ending already guys, shortest book I've ever made! But ok, I'll try to update twice tonight for you amazing people cause I love you all. Plus Zayns birthday is in 10 days!! He'll be 22 ok. I'm not ok. You shouldn't be either. And O2l is taking a break ok. So many things. Aanndd I'm waiting for Larry to come out. Like I was flipping out when I didn't have my phone!Anyway enough about me!! How ya been? Ok amywys Bye my lovelies!!