Chapter 10

{LAST CHAPTER GUYS, EXRTA LONG!}

Liam's POV

Zayn is gonna get it today! I had kept quiet through out the day, but at lunch. Everything comes out!!

"Zayn Javadd Malik!" I called out and hr had terror in his eyes

"Liam James Payne!" He called back and I walked straight towards him

"You only proposed cause my mum told you to?"

"Well..."

"Then what, was this a mistake to?" I questioned pointing to my stomach

"No Liam, she told me to. But I didn't know if it was a good idea yet so I talked to my mum about it. She basically said I was whipped and that I love you, and I totally agreed with her causebive never felt this way with anybody. So I told your mum ok and she got the ring, and I got you to go to prom."

"So you didn't want to, then you went home talked and thought it through and decided you wanted to?"

"Yes! I wanted to propose to you after graduation not at prom"

"Really?"

"Of course Liam, I couldn't leave you like that even if my life depended on it"

"So what about this!"

"That, its just a blessing God gave us"

"So a mistake"

"I wasn't trying to make it sound bad"

"So you don't want it?"

"Of course I do, anything with you is worth wild Li, if I'm with you we can do anything and everything no matter what" by now we had people gathered around us, including Chloe and Ashlee.

"So we're going to go through with this?"

"As long as you want to."

"So what if I want 10 kids?"

"No need to rush, we have to see how this one works" I laughed

"Ok fine" I slumped

"Hey everybody gathered here. Boys listen up closely. Liam is pregnant and we're having a baby in August!" I said and it was silent then people cheered and I hugged Liam and kissed him.

"I love how we can work out arguments without yelling"

"Well you did yell out my full name when you walked in"

"Hush child" I shushed him and the while lunch room went back to their normal lunch room things.

"Ok so which one of you wants to explain what this pregnancy is about?" Louis asked

"Well Louis this happens when to people really love each other and want to start a family-"

"Nah really! I'm serious dude"

"Ok well, when I proposed we booked a hotel and you know what happened there!"

"But that was 5 months ago" louis added

"He's 5 months pregnant."

"Wait, he didn't tell you did he? Ah Liam man I wish I was there to see Zayn, I know he was pissed! Why didn't you tell me at least?"

"Cause he told me" Niall spoke up and we all looked at him

"So you tell your best friend but not your boyfriend, that's swell!" Louis said and Harry hushed him

Zayns POV (srry)

He what!! Let's just say I wasn't the happiest camper about this. And right now liam and I were in a rough patch. So I just got up and left, yes I'm angry that he actually told Niall before me which makes no sense since I'm the boyfriend. But then again he thought I'd be mad at him so...

"Zaynie" he whispered as I put my forehead on my locker.

"Liam"

"I'm sorry I told Niall before you-"

"When did you tell him?" I asked not looking at him

"The weekn I  found out" I was pissed so hit my locker

"Liam"

"I know, I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you"

"You never seem to"

"Zayn please you can't so this now"

"Do what!" I yelled taking my head off of the locker looking him in the eye.

"Leave me"

"Is this what all this about, your afraid of me leaving you, after what I told you when we first met, and when we first started dating and you had your doubts, this is the time you really think I'll leave you,  we're getting married after graduation and your having my baby in August!" I yelled then looked down only to look up and see Liam on the verge of tears.

"I was afraid of loosing you, I thought you'd get tired of me, then when you found out I was pregnant you'd leave me for sure" he whispered and I looked up at him and kissed him softly

"I'd never" I whispered back

"I know that now" he smiled and I kissing him softly again.

*****

I took Liam to my place so we could figure out living arrangements since he knew about his mum kicking him out and my mum agrees we stay here until the baby is here, then we'll move cause she doesn't want negative energy around the baby.

"So this is a new start"

"For us"

"And soon the baby!"

"And soon a new life as a family"

"This is why I love you"

"And I love you too" I kissed him

This is the start of something beautiful. And I'll never forget where I belong. With Liam.

A/n: let's cry together guys, my book is over. But!!! Worry no more the first chapter of the third book is up. Its called The Mayne Family. You'll love it!!