Bonding Time.

"Hey!! what are you looking at me like that for?!" she asked genuinely. Your mouth was agape and you quite literally had no words, and couldn't form a sentence. She patiently waited for a response from you, which lasted a good 4 and a half minutes.

"The high pitched scream. It was annoying. If your one of Kujo's fangirls, back off." you replied, more coldly than you intended to. If you were going to be honest, she looked like a kind girl who just wanted to say hello, and was rather fragile, too. Fragile, as in, she would punch a pillow and her fist would hurt.

It soon turned out you were both socially awkward and unable to make conversation. But, that's what brought you two together. After that odd, and short encounter in the doorway, the both of you got along well after she dragged you into the hallway because she was too shy to start conversation elsewhere.

And, what would you know?
It was Lunch Period, your favourite time of the day. Where you got to relax and unwind, and ease all your struggles with food. You had never shared lunch with anyone, so this was a new experience to you. It was surprising how much you bonded through the course of 30 minutes.

You later learned her name was Yua. A Polish - British transfer student who had recently arrived at the high - school, and had interest in Art and Writing. She was fluent in Japanese, although, she was still learning and didn't know a few words.

As far as you could tell, she was nice to be around. Even if she was annoying at times, you understood her strange, yet funny humour, and energetic attitude toward almost anything. Eating in a calming, comforting silence really helped cleanse your mind after having one of the strangest days you'd had in a long time.

The way Kujo suddenly clung to you struck you as odd. Why would he have done that?

But, besides the point. You weren't going to let him invade your mind once again. You'd been paying too much attention to him in your thoughts recently, even in a perverted way.
What you didn't know, was that he was doing the same.

"Hey, are you okay? you've been staring at the sun for 5 minutes, sweetpea." Yua said. You could tell there was concern and worry laced in her voice, but you simply told her not to worry about it. But, really, it was tearing you up inside. You didn't know what to do or who to talk to.

Although you knew you could trust Yua, you just couldn't bring yourself to. You tried to bring it up, and say it multiple times, but your voice just faded into shyness.

hi, Yaki here x
just wanted to apologise for how shit this chapter turned out, just a bit tired at the moment but i promised myself to update everyday at the minimum.