Just Beyond The Gates.

(^ Image above does not belong to me, and is from the game "Helltaker". But, it's quite literally how i interpret myself.)

Yeah. It was Tuesday already. You had invited Yua to yours for the night, since you both thought you would get to know more about each other. Of course, you did, but the next thing you knew, you were playing video games and drinking wine.

When you had gotten up, there were no signs of your cat, since he was usually asleep on your lap when you woke up, which you found strange. Another odd thing you noticed was that your uniform was neatly folded on your desk, which never happened unless you did it yourself. And.. the sudden smell off pancakes and coffee?

You swung your door open and headed downstairs.

To your surprise, Yua was there waiting for you. You hadn't guessed that she would stay and tidy the house during your sleep, but, you were eternally grateful for her generosity.

"Oh- Hey!" She waved, pointing to a plate of fresh pancakes. "Well? what are you waiting for? These pancakes aren't going to eat themselves. You need to wake yourself up before you go to school.

Oh, and, it's 8:46."

"You have got to be kidding me."

———————————————————

You felt as if you had just been in some sort of police chase. But, instead, you were rushing to school because you forgot to set your alarm.

Even then, neither of you made it in time.

Maybe because you were in the heat of the moment, or someone was just clouding your mind. You weren't exactly sure. Considering the fact that you had never ran that fast in your life, you were unable to feel your legs and tripped before you could take another step.

"O-Oi!! Don't cling onto my leg like that, we gotta get out of here before we get told off!!" Yua yelled, panicked. You reluctantly released her leg from your grip, as she tried to lift you onto your feet.

Suddenly, from behind, you heard,

"Miss Yua and Y/N. Come visit the principals' office IMMEDIATELY."