Salty, Salty Tears.

A/N: glizzy. also, this is short. big stuffs coming and i want build up.

the pic doesn't help, but have a meme for the journey

You were crying by this point. Your breath was shaky and uneven and your eyes were puffy. Jotaro awkwardly sat there, unsure of what to do. He wasn't good at comforting people, that was a first.

You were hyperventilating, your movements unsteady as your shoulders aggressively trembled. Hopeless in the moment, you sat there. You sat there making a fool out of yourself.

Your eyes flowing with what seemed to be rivers. Waterfalls, even. Whenever you spoke about her, this happened. It always did. You didn't want to cry. You weren't really upset, were you now? no.

But something inside of you brought you to those tears. The tears, the shaking, the wide, scattering eyes. And you had no clue what it was.

You remembered something. Something you saw a few years ago, in your attic. Tucked away under sheets of dust and decay of wood.
A note from your mother as she took her final breaths, her free trial of life coming to a close: the curtains covering the stage.
It read,
"As I exhale, my tightened shoulders loosen up and I can feel the weight and pressure lifting off of my sore muscles. As I exhale, I breathe out stress, anxiety, fear, and weakness. I'm finally, truly, ultimately free. Free from the ropes that have been holding me down."
"please. If you ever find this, love, know that i love you. i always will. do good, won't you?"