Tea Time.

"...What are you doing?" you asked innocently.

"Nothing. Just.. hurry up already." He replied, walking away. Somehow, you felt disappointed. You already missed the feeling of his warm body against yours, and his.. You know what, you weren't going to take it that far.

Giving the tea a taste, you smiled. It reminded you of when your mother had made it for you when you were younger, and how you were overjoyed by just taking a peek at it. It always brought back so many memories. Picking up both mugs, you set Jotaro's down on a delicate china plate, decorated with beautiful, intricate designs, while you put yours on a plain white one, which didn't bring too much attention.

You carried them over slowly, as they were both filled to the brim, and could spill at any moment. You were positive that you were focused until you saw him. Saw him laying there, on your sofa; now half naked, his pants on the floor, as he was watching TV. Standing in awe for a few moments, you didn't realise him staring back at you intently.

He stood up and booped your nose.

"What is it this time." He asked. You shakily passed him the tea that was held in your left, and was almost spilling on the floor because of the uneasiness and pressure of having to be on your best behaviour while near him. You didn't want to make a bad impression, did you?

Having tea with Jotaro Kujo was the last thing you wanted to mess up if you wanted to get to know him better.