Detention Banter And A New Acquaintance.

Silence.
Not a word was spoken. Only one other student had been sat there, opposite you both, lounging on her phone, and looked constantly disturbed or pestered by something.

You both thought it would be better if you let her be, since neither of you wanted to get thrashed during detention, and come out bloody messes. Her attire seemed that of a Café worker, a red blouse underneath a navy blue - black apron.

A quick, sharp pain coursed through your leg, as you soon realised that Yua had kicked you in order to get your attention. It worked, but not in the way she had hoped it would. As you playfully kicked back, she sniggered.

"What are you two laughing at." The girl said plainly. It sounded like she wasn't even asking, so you both ignored her as she kept intensely staring at her phone, like she was expecting something. "Well? are you gonna tell me or not?"

"Uh-Uh-Erm- well, i- i wasn't r-really laughing, b-" you stuttered, being cut off by the girl on the other end. "Look, if your going to stutter, i don't want to hear it. Just get it over with and explain. Even if you weren't laughing, i couldn't care less. Your friend's laughter is damn annoying, so shut up and just sit in silence, got it?"

You were surprised that this girl wasn't even associated with the delinquent. It really was confusing. They both acted and talked in the same way, except, Jotaro wasn't always on his device, if he even had one.

After that little thought cleared itself from your mind, you got back to mucking about with your companion underneath the table. Then, you felt another leg, and both glanced at one another in confusion. You heard a short, yet sincere laugh.

"Hey, idiots. Got room for another?"