1

"Clarke get up, your going to be late!" My mom yelled as she kicked open the door. "Gosh mom, i'm up can you knock next time" I said yawning. "Sorry honey, you just transfer to this new school and i don't want you to be late." I got up and went to the bathroom so I can get ready.

 "God damn it, life sucks, whats the point anyways." I started to brush my teeth and wash my face, and then got dressed. Walking down the stairs I could already smell the most DELICIOUS PANCAKES! " Woah mom that smell amazing!" I said excited 

"your favorite blueberry pancake." My mom said smiling. I finished my breakfast and got in my car."BYE MOM" I yelled starting to drive off."BYE HONEY, HAVE FUN" 

During the car ride I thought about my old life that i'm currently leaving behind, especially my Ex-girlfriend Niylah. Niylah transferred schools, and left me without even telling me. I was mad about it and broke up with her. And now I thinks its the worst decision I ever made. I pulled up in front of campus and wow, it was so big and beautiful. I got her belongings and started to walk in. 

I went to the front desk. "Hello, my name is Clarke Griffin and i just transfer here, i was wondering what number my dorm is?" Clarke said to the lady at the front desk. The lady reached for a clipboard and search for Clarke's name. " Room 319, your roommates are Raven Reyes and Octavia Blake." I could not believe what she just said, Raven and Octavia is here? What! They were my best friend, but we got into different schools, wait did she say Blake?? I think so, Wow this would be a good year! 

"Thank you ma'am." I said trying not to jump in excitement. I looked around and realized I have absolutely no idea where was going. I kept walking and walking without paying any attention until I bumped into Someone.

"Watch where your going Clarkie" the girl said. Wait what, how did she know my name. I looked up and a big smile formed on my face. "RAVEN! Its so nice to see you, I heard octavia is here too!" "Ye she is, what dorm are you in?" Raven said "The same one as you 319" 

 "COME ON FOLLOW ME!" Raven said while dragging me behind her. "Woah Raven slow down, i'm tired"I said almost out of breath and Raven let go of me. 

"Wow Clarkie your still so slow like the last time i saw you." Raven said while laughing. "Shut up Raven, lets keep walking." 

 "Okay Clarke so our dorm is this one on the left, with the blue door" Raven said while pointing at the room door.  Raven unlocked the door and I heard a loud voice.

"CLARKE!!??" I heard somebody say. "I look up and saw Octavia. "HI OCTAVIA, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"Clarke said while hugging Octavia. "Wow Clarke looks like you don't even like me at all." Raven said while pretending to be offended. "Shut up bird" I said while sticking out my middle finger. 

"We have to celebrate this! Come on let me help you unpack and lets party later!" Octavia said while reaching for my belongings. "I AM SO IN" Raven yelled. "Well i guess i don't really have a choice so yeah sure." I said while shrugging. 

Woah my room is pretty big, it has its own bathroom and a nice view of the campus. Raven and Octavia were helping me unpack, they're almost done. 

"So Clarke, hows things with Niylah?" Raven asked. Shit she didn't we broke up, how do i say this, damn it. " Well we uhh, we broke up." I said disappointed.

 "WHAT, why you guys were like perfect for each other!" Octavia said while looking surprised. "Well she transfer to another collage and left me there all alone, and after a few weeks passed she never even called or texted me once, I was so mad so I broke up with her."  I explained.

 "Will I ever get over this?" 

Raven and Octavia ran to me and gave me a big hug. "I'm sorry for asking" Raven said in a sad tone. "Clarke, we should introduce you to our friends later!" Octavia said. "Ye i think thats a good idea" I said while holding back the tears. "Come on you look tired go to sleep, we will finish packing for you" Raven said. "Thanks guys, i love you" I said while hugging them one last time. i got on my bed and and closed my eyes, and soon i drifted off to sleep. 

"Come on Octavia we have to hurry, lets party in Echo's dorm, ill text her." Raven said while reaching for her phone.

TEXT MESSAGES:

Raven: Hey Echo, my best friend Clarke just transfer here so i was thinking can we party at your dorm?

Echo: Ye sure, let me ask the Bellamy and Murphy since were room mates.

Raven: Ok

Echo: they said ye, i'll invite everybody else.

Raven: Thanks Echo, should i bring anything?

Echo: No problem, and bring some alcohol if you have.

Raven: ye sure thing, how about at 8pm?

Echo: That sounds good. 

Raven: Alright bye!!!

Echo: Bye

"Echo said yes, Party starts at 8, what time is it"Raven asked Octavia. "Its 5, NOW HELP ME UNPACK YOU LAZY PIG." Octavia said while throwing my clothes at Raven. "Hey i don't think Clarke would like that" Raven said. "SHHHHHHH don't snitch on me, bird" Octavia said with puppy eyes. "Hmmmm ill think about it" Raven said while laughing. And the girls continued to unpack. By the time they were done it was already 7:30 pm.And went to wake Clarke up, because she didn't want to be late.