4

Clarke's POV:

I woke up confused at how i ended up in my bed. The last thing I remember is that, I was in Raven's car, eh whatever. I got up and walked towards the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. "I have class in 1 hour, I better hurry." I said while changing into a white shirt and a blue jean. I walked to the kitchen and grab some milk and made eggs with bacon. "Good morning, Clarke" Raven began to walk out of her room and sat on a chair. "Wow, you didn't make me breakfast" Raven said while fake being offended. "Make it yourself, bird." A voice said from behind. It was Octavia, she was all dressed up and in a good mood. "Hey Octavia, well somebody's in a good mood today." I said while eating my breakfast. "Uh ye, i'm meeting up with Lincoln at the cafe later." Octavia tried to grab her car keys but Raven took it away. "Come on Raven, just give it to me, it's really important!" Octavia shouted. "Not unless you tell us how and what exactly happened!" Raven was waving the car keys in the air by this point. "Alright alright fine, i'll tell you guys when i get back." Octavia sighed. Clarke finished her breakfast and took Octavia's car keys out of Ravens hand and handed it to Octavia. "Here, i don't want to hear about your Love life." I said while Raven looked annoyed. "seriously Clarke." Raven was rolling her eye, and sticking out her tongue. "Thanks Clarke, i'm going to go." Octavia grab the Car keys and left. " God Raven, give the girl a break." I said while grabbing my bag. "Fine, i will." Raven said while reaching for her bag too. We started to walk to the other side of the campus where the classes are. "Which Class do you have first?" Raven asked. "Oh, i have Algebra first" I said and Raven sighed and said "I have chemistry."  We spotted a girl with blond hair laying on the ground with blood all over her. No way... it Niylah. She comes to this school too????!!! "Raven why didn't you tell me Niylah comes here too!"I shouted. "I didn't know..." Raven said. I got worried and carried Niylah on my back. "Come on lets bring her to the nurse office." I said shaking in fear. " Ye okay" Raven said and she lead the way.

Lexa's POV: I see Raven running , and Clarke right behind her with somebody on her back. Holy shit that girls bleeding. I ran up to them " Clarke are you okay..." I said worried. "Ye i'm fine, but i don't think Niylah is.." She said. Wait NIYLAH IS IN THIS SCHOOL, since when i never saw her. "Okay, hurry the nurse office is right there, and I have to go to class now" I said while pointing at the nurse office. I feel bad for Niylah even though she broke Clarke's heart. I could tell Clarke still likes her, but she just doesn't want to get hurt again. Damn it Lexa, how did you start to have feelings for somebody that quick, she doesn't even like you stop being stupid. I walked to class and sat down. I couldn't keep Clarke out of my mind, damn it. " You guys must of heard about our new transfer student, she was beaten up this morning." The professor said. He's probably talking about Niylah, ohh she just transfer no wonder i never saw her around here. "If i find out who you are, you are in big trouble, so if i were you i would say it now." The professor was crossing his arms. I didn't really care about Niylah, she kind of just left Clarke there alone, god it must of been horrible for her. But i kind of feel bad, Clarke cared so much about her. Damn it Lexa, stop thinking about Clarke so much. Class just ended and i walked to my next class. I saw Clarke walking to the same Class as me, and i smiled at her. She walked next to me and we sat together. "Hey Lexa" She said. "Hey, how are feeling?" I said. "Like shit, i mean I don't think i'm over her" she said. And i felt a needle in my heart, i obviously felt for this girl. "I'm sorry, I hope things get better, i'll be with you all the way" I said and she gave me a friendly smile. 

Clarke's POV: who am i kidding, I don't like Niylah anymore. I can't.. I got my phone out and handed it to Lexa. "Put in your number" I said. "Oh ok" She said and she typed it in. Before we know it class ended. "Well that was quick" I said. and we walked to Lunch together.