6

I woke up so tired, i'm not even sure if i should go to school. Ughh, i'm just gonna skip school today, I mean why not. "RAVEN!" I yelled while going to the bathroom. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT CLOCK" Raven shouted back. "Hold up what, clock?" I said while brushing my teeth. "What I like the nickname"Raven said as she entered the bathroom. I just ignored her and rolled my eyes. "So your just gonna call me over, and not say anything?" she said while laughing. "I'm going to skip school today, I mean the teachers don't even care if you show up or not." I said and went to make breakfast. "Okay, whatever i got to go now, bye clock" She said and walked to the door. "Stop calling me that and, BYE!" I yelled making sure she can hear me. And i grab some milk and cereal. While eating i heard a knock on the door. "Hold up give me a second." And i walked to the door and unlocked it. Shit, ummm. "Hey Clarke." Niylah said as she walked in. "I'm sorry I swear i would never do that again.. I just miss you." She said while staring at my eyes. I felt really bad, and i kept thinking back to highschool, where me and Niylah met. "Clarke, lets go out for a while, maybe catch up" She said and I smiled. "Wait, let me get dressed." I said while running in my room. I changed into a white t-shirt and blue jeans. "Okay come on lets go." I said as we walked out the door. We walked around campus, i mean there are a lot of things to do here. There was a little park so we went there and sat on a bench next to each other. "Remember when we were at the park with Raven and Harper, and they fought over a sand which and it ended with the sand which being thrown on a old lady's face Niylah said and we started to laugh. "And when we went to the forest with Octavia and she climbed a tree, she fell and she made us carry her all the way home by pretending to be hurt." She said again. "Those were good times I said and laughed. "So umm Clarke can you forgive me, please Clarke" Niylah said "I forgive you Niylah but what you did was wrong." I said and i don't know is Niylah the one for me. I mean all she did transfer to another school far away and i got mad, but she also didn't text or call me for a week knowing that i would be worried. Should i give her another chance..? Niylah took my hand a put it on hers, I kind of miss her but... "Clarke, can we give it another try, please" She begged. I didn't know if i said say yes, I mean there is just something about her. And then i spotted Lexa, i saw her walk through the campus and she looked so beautiful. "It's because of her isn't it" Niylah said and she looked sad. "I uh, nothings going on between Lexa and I, were just friends I said. And I looked at Lexa again, she was sitting on a bench on the other side of the park, it looked like she was doing her homework. Damn she is so pretty, Shit she I think Lexa saw me staring. So I shifted my head and faced Niylah. "I'm sorry Niylah but i don't think it's going to work out." I said and Niylah started to  cry.

Lexa's POV: God i just finished class, I should go somewhere peaceful to do my homework, so the first thing i thought of was the mini park. I walked there and sat down on a bench. I pulled my homework out of bag and i feel somebody staring. I looked up, but i didn't see anybody staring, but i realize that Clarke was here too, holding Niylah's hand... Wait what, I felt kind of Jealous, but then i saw Niylah cry and Clarke hugged her. And then Clarke got up and walked away. I have no idea what just happen. Niylah saw me and started to walk towards me. "YOU, IT WAS YOU, YOU CAUSED THIS!" Niylah shouted. "What did I do.." i said annoyed and confused at the same time. "YOU MADE CLARKE LIKE YOU, YOUR THE REASON CLARKE WON'T GET BACK WITH ME!" She yelled, and god was this girl annoying. "Hold up, Clarke likes me?" I said confused. "YES, YES SHE DOES!" Niylah shouted, she slapped me and walked away.