29

Lexa's POV:

"Are we there yetttttt" I groaned as we walked through the woods, its been hours. "I'm surprised you have abs if your this weak." Clarke Teased. "I am not weak!" I protested. "Mhm, I don't believe you." Clarke said crossing her arms. I quickly ran up to Clarke and picked her up. "Lex what are you doing" Clarke chuckled. "Proving i'm not weak" I said as I carried Clarke through the woods. "Lexa put me down!" 

I chuckled at her, she looks like a grumpy cat. "Whats so funny" Clarke said rolling her eyes. "Your just cute" It made Clarke blush, good job Lexa I thought to myself proudly. "So where exactly are we going" I said looking down at Clarke. "I can't show you if your going to carry me." Clarke said as red as a tomato. "it's ok, you can always point dummy" I said as Clarke pinched my arm. "OUCH!!!" I said as Clarke chuckled. "I could of dropped you, not funny Clarke." I said pretending to be mad.

"Lexa I'm not a baby." Clarke whined. "You are to me" I said as I ran through the woods with her in my arms. "LEXA SLOW DOWN!!!" Clarke said. "Don't worry, I'm not going to drop you" I chuckled. I put her down, and Kissed her cheeks.

"Come on Lex, were almost there."

"Are you mad at me???" I teased.

"No" Clarke said with a grumpy face.

"Clarkeeee" I said pinching her cute cheeks. "What do you want." She answered. I put my hands on her shoulders, and turned her around. I leaned in to kiss her, which made her blush, I got close to her ears and whispered "I'm sorry"

"Your smiling, does this mean your not mad at me anymore?" I asked smiling. "I was not mad at you Lex" Clarke said, and I raised my eyebrows, "mhm, you looked very grumpy." 

I followed Clarke through the woods, and slowly the trees cleared out. There was a big blanket on the ground, where Clarke and I sat. "Clarke where is this?" I asked. "I like to think here." She answered calmly. I noticed a little flower field, so I decided that I should pick one out for Clarke. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Be right back" I said as I kissed her cheeks. She nodded and I stood up. 

"Here babe, don't move." I said as I put a pretty white flower in her hair. "You look beautiful." I said, and she leaned her head on shoulder. I put my chin on her head and held her hand. "Clarke Griffin, you are so special" I whispered hoping she didn't hear me.

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 5:00 pm. I looked at Clarke's sleeping figure and carried her up slowly so I don't wake up her. I started to walk back to Clarke's house. I would have to leave her soon, and I didn't want to do that. I hate him, I hate him so much, WHY! Why can't I have a normal life, it's always the love is weakness crap. What about my happiness, Clarke is my home, and I would never want to lose her.