33

Lexa looked everywhere and she couldn't find Clarke, she was exhausted. "I'm just going to go home" Lexa whispered in defeat.

"Lexa." Titus said as she opened the door. "What the hell do you want Titus." She said rolling her eyes. "YOU MUST REFER TO ME AS DAD OR SIR, UNDERSTOOD!" He said eyeing down Lexa.

"You are the worst father figure anybody can have." Lexa said storming to her room.

She sat back down on the bed and put her head on her hands taking a deep breath. "He never fucking understands me!" Lexa shouted in anger, throwing a mug to the ground causing it to shatter into pieces.

There was a soft knock.

"What do you want Titus!"

"Lexa it's me."

"Come in."

"Are you okay? What happened? Did you argue with your father again?" Bree asked worried.  She was the house maid, hired by Titus to watch Lexa when he's not home. She cooks, clean and basically do everything around the house. She was like a big sister to Lexa.

"Yes i'm fine, I want to be alone right now."

"Okay Lexa, if you need anything i'll be in the dining room." Bree said leaving Lexa's room.

Lexa felt useless, the person she cared most for probably doesn't want anything to do with her. She fell asleep thinking about the what ifs.

"Morning." Lexa heard someone said as she got up from bed, rubbing her eyes, and yawning.

"Good morning Bree." 

"Your father wants to talk to you." Bree said a bit concerned

"What for?" Lexa was super annoyed at this point

"I don't know, but he seems angry."

Lexa put her tray aside and stormed out of her room, what the hell does Titus want from her.

"Lexa, please have a seat." Titus said eyeing Lexa up and down. 

It's been about 3 minutes and neither one of them spoke yet. Finally Lexa had enough and walked away. She was stopped by the guards and she stared at Titus, if eyes could kill, Titus would be dead.

"Get to the point, father." 

"If I were you I would get rid of that nasty attitude, Lexa. I did not raise such a disgrace to the family name. I am going to retire soon, and I want you to be ready for woods tech." 

"Are you done talking." Lexa asked annoyed.

"Yes you may leave now."

Right now there is one person on her mind, Clarke. She has no idea where she is and hopefully she is fine. Lexa got in her car and drove off, headed for Clarke's house.