Chapter 17- Festival

You and both girls walked towards your room and you walked into your closet
You grabbed 3 kimonos.

(you wore the red and white, Kiyoko wore the blue one, and Yachi wore the yellow one)

"These are beautiful Lily" Kiyoko says looking in the mirror at herself
"I like yours it looks good on you" Yachi says looking at you as you smile
"Lily, Kiyoko, Yachi are you guys dressed?" Yaku says knocking
"Yep you can come in" you say as he opens the door and widens his eyes seeing the 3 of you dressed beautifully
"Awww you girls look so beautiful" Yaku says with tears in his eyes as you giggle
"Yaku did you...."Semi stops mid sentence blushing at you 3
"....Get the girls" he finishes
"Ok let's go before Suga comes up" you say giggling as you all walk downstairs to see all the boys in yukata's
"You 3 look beautiful" Suga says with tears as you, Kiyoko, and Yachi sigh
"Let's go I wanna see the cherry blossoms" Oikawa says whining as you pick Max up as he nods

You all walk out the door and you all walked down three street to the train station. You stood next to Ushijima as he wore a black and dark green yukata. You smiled as the train came and you all got on and you stood near the window to look outside with Max. Iwaizumi stood behind you and put his chin on your head looking out the window. You smiled a little and he wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes. After 40 minutes the train arrived at another station and you all got off. You all walked 20 minutes to a small place near the woods and you saw a lot of steps and you sighed and you all walked up them. You all finally reached the top and you groaned as they all chuckled. You sighed but you gasped seeing all the cherry blossom trees and they blushed looking at you. You all split into groups and you went with Goshiki, Ushijima, Tendou, and Semi plus Max. Semi was holding Max as you and Goshiki stared at everything in awe as the other 3 stared at you in awe. You and Goshiki went and played many games as you won a couple stuffed animals but you gave them to Max as he smiled at you. You then went to a small booth where you have to play the pocky game with someone. The first person to let go loses but you the 2 people end up kissing they both win. (Technically it's a kissing booth) you smiled and walked over with the 4 boys behind you. You bought a round of the game as Tendou quickly walked over knowing the game. You put one side in your mouth as Tendou grabs your chin and lifts your face so he can get the other side. You both started hitting and but you stopped as you were a couple inches left till you both kissed. You started blushing and Tendou smirked and bit the last piece as you both then kissed making you blush harder and steam come out your ears as he chuckled. The man then gave you both a prize and you quickly covered your face and the other 3 boys shot Tendou a glare. You grabbed Max from Semi as he wanted you and you then walked to a food booth. You ordered a couple ice cream Mochi and then you paid before walking back to the boys. They each took one and ate it and they each had flour on the sides of their mouths making you giggle and then blush. You ate yours in 4 bites as they ate theirs in 1 whole bite. You felt someone staring at the back of your head but as you turned around the feeling went away. Goshiki quickly grabbed your hand and started running towards a big hill with the others behind. You sat down between Goshiki's legs as he sat behind you and the others finally came up the hill. They shot Goshiki a glare but you were looking up at the sky seeing as fireworks started to go off. You held onto Max as you both stared at the sky with smiles as the 4 boys blushed as you smiled with some cherry blossom pedals in your hair making you beautiful. All of a sudden a flash went off and you all looked around and saw a middle aged man with brown hair and dark brown eyes. He had a creepy face and was blushing at the picture of you making you uncomfortable and the guys angry. Before any of them could do anything the mans camera was smashed and you all looked and saw Tanaka and Nishinoya standing there with deadly auras.