Chapter 22- Misunderstanding & Lemon🍋

You both walked around more and Tendou shows Max some stuff like he's a kid also. You saw a flash and you tensed and paled and Tendou saw this. Tendou quickly covered Max and picked him up and grabbed your hand and walked towards the mountain. Tendou picked you up also and sprinted up the mountain with the paparazzi following close behind. He reached the top of the mountain and you sighed as multiple bodyguards jogged towards you both and kept the Paparazzi at bay. You sigh and Tendou puts you down and you both smile before you both walk in. You when you both walked in instantly the 4 mothers ran towards Max and took him making you giggle and Tendou chuckle. You walked to the shower room but you were pulled into the shower room and you heard the door lock.

~⚠️🍋Lemon Warning🍋⚠️~

You felt the person turn you around and you saw Bokuto making you sigh.

"Hey Pretty Girl" Bokuto says smirking
"Hey Bokuto? What are you doing in the Girls Shower room" you ask as you pushes you against the wall and kisses your neck.

You blush and bite you lip as he instantly picked you up pushing you more into the wall. He kept kissing and biting your neck as he squeezed your ass making you release a shaky moan. Bokuto took your shirt and bra then started sucking on your left breast and fondled with the right one. Bokuto took his shirt off as your hands went to his chest and he went back and kissed your neck. After a few minutes Bokuto took his shorts and boxers off and took your joggers and panties off. He smirked at you as you tried to calm down and then he quickly entered you half way making you moan out and him groan.

"B-Bokuto its s-so b-big~" you moan out as he groans
"It's only have way in hold on" Bokuto says as he holds your hips as you widen your eyes and he brings you down more on him.

You had tears running down your face as he was now fully in. He groaned out and put his head in the crook of your neck. After a few minutes you nodded and he smirked before pulling all the way out to the tip and slammed back into you making you moan out loud and him groan.

"Holy.....god your so tight your squeezing me everytime I'm filling you up~" Bokuto groans out as he picked up his speed and went harder.

You moaned out more as he went harder making your legs start to shake. He started to go harder and harder each time. He hit a certain spot in you making you almost scream out and he smirked and aimed for that spot more. After a while of him pounding into you and you almost screaming you had a knot in your stomach. A couple more thrusts and you released but Bokuto pulled out just in time. You were both panting and Bokuto kisses you and you kissed back.

~⚠️🍋Lemon over🍋⚠️~

You both got dressed quickly and Bokuto squeezes your ass again making you sigh. You walked out first and walked towards your room but when you entered you immediately felt hot and and pain making you quickly grab your phone and text Stella.

Lily- Stella I might have a problem
Stella- what is it?
Lily- what does it mean when my body feels immense pain and hot
Stella- Lily your in heat you need to stay away from the boys you are very weak when your in heat
Lily- I cant be in heat I'm still young
Stella- Lily you need to stay away I'll call Kai to come get you to take you to one of your companies to keep you occupied
Lily- alright but what should I do with Max?
Stella- leave him with on of the mothers it will just be a couple weeks
Lily- alright bye
Stella- bye and stay safe

You put your phone up and a pain shot through your whole body and you dropped to the floor holding yourself. After 20 minutes the pain went away and you got up and quickly walked to the gym where the boys were. You opened the doors and called the 4 mothers as they looked worried. Suga came first and he helped you stand as you were wobbling.