Chapter 33- Hawaii

{This chapter may be 5,000 words maybe less I'm not sure :/ sorry if you don't like long chapter but I didn't wanna carry onto another chapter}

~Time Skip 4 days~

After 4 non-stop practicing it was finally time to leave to go to Hawaii. Everyone was excited to go and you would agree.

You woke up at 5 and quickly went and showered and changed into this.

After you changed you walked back into the team room while putting your hair up in a ponytail

After you changed you walked back into the team room while putting your hair up in a ponytail. You walked in and saw them all up making you smile. Everyone packed all their clothes in their bags as when we come back everyone goes home.  You packed both yours and Max's bag and everything was now set. You grabbed your Mickey bag and put your Phone, Phone charger, headphones, House Keys, and some candy. You had Kai drive your car back to the house as he left yesterday. You walked out the Team room with the others and headed towards the gym. You put your bags with the others that were near the door and you put your white converses one. You had your 'Beauty' hoodie on as your 'Queen' and 'Bonnie' were in your bag.

After putting the hoodie on you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist from behind

After putting the hoodie on you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist from behind. You looked behind you and saw brown hair.

"Morning Iwa" you say as he hums
"Your shorts are to short" Iwaizumi says mumbling as you smile
"I think they look alright" you say giggling as he sighs and lets you go
"Anyways what time is our flight?" Iwaizumi asks
"It's at 10 and it's 7 now so we are leaving in an hour since it takes an hour to get there" you say and he nods

You both walked more into the gym where the others were and you noticed Iwaizumi was wearing his 'Beast' hoodie making you smile. You walked towards Hanamaki and Matsukawa as they were talking. You kicked Matsukawa in the back of his knees as he fell backwards making Hanamaki bust out laughing. You giggled as Matsukawa fell then got back up mumbling curse words.

"Alright everyone we are leaving in an hour make sure you have everything" Ukai says and everyone nods

~Time Skip an hour~

Everyone was boarding the buses and you boarded with Hinita, Kageyama, Hanamaki, Matsukawa, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Ushijima, Tendou, Goshiki, Shirabu, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Semi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akasshi, and Kenma. You sat between Oikawa and Kageyama as you looked ahead and saw Semi and Suga sitting together with Max. You laid your head on Oikawa's shoulder and fell asleep making him blush and others glare at him.