Chapter 30- Surprise Visitor's

You woke up at 4 making you groan and get up and you went and took a shower. You changed into another pair of spandex but white and a white sports bra. You did 2 Dutch braids in your hair again while it was still wet. You then walked out sighing and saw it was 4:20 as you grabbed your white converses. You had your phone, headphones, and wallet as you walked back to the team room. You grabbed your 'Baby Eagle' hoodie and tied it around your waist before walking out and downstairs. You walked out the building and put your shoes on as you plugged your headphone into your phone. You started playing music and you put your wallet in your spandex waist band. You jogged down the mountain and on the sidewalk. You jogged passed many people but something in the corner of your eye making you stop and look over and it was gone. You shrugged and kept jogging more and after a while you stopped by a small cafe. You walked inside and checked the time and saw it was 5 making you sigh and walk to the counter. You ordered a Vanilla iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich to go as the boy nodded and you paid. After a few minutes you saw a couple boys pass by jogging making you raise an eyebrow and you saw Tendou. Tendou stopped and looked around feeling someone stare at him then looked inside the cafe. You quickly turned away as Tendou looked in then shrugged and kept jogging. The boy came back with your coffee and your breakfast sandwich then you thanked him and quickly left. You left the cafe and you started drinking some of your coffee while holding the small bag with your sandwich in the other. You were walking back towards the camp/building and you felt many gases on you making you flinch and slowly turn around and saw Ushijima, Tendou, Semi, Goshiki, Shirabu, Kuroo, Yaku, Akasshi, and Bokuto. They raised an eyebrow at you and looked at your coffee and the small bag.

"What" you say
"What's in the bag" Semi says walking towards you
"My breakfast" you say as Tendou chilled
"What did you get" Semi asks
"A breakfast sandwich" you say as he sighs
"Why" Semi says now infront of you
"Cause I got hungry?" You say as Kuroo and Bokuto laugh
"Your indecent cover up" Shirabu says as you raise an eyebrow
"I'm not naked so hush" you say as his face turns bright red and he looks away mumbling stuff as Goshiki laughs
"Might as well be" Kuroo says as Yaku slaps him
"Bye" you say turning around and walking up the mountain as they were shocked a little but then ran after you

As you were walking you felt someone take your coffee away and you saw Tendou smirking as he took a sip. You quickly snatched your drink back and glared at him. You drank half of the coffee by now and you were already at the cafeteria. You walked in then walked right out feeling 2 familiar glares making some boys laugh. You got pulled into the cafeteria by the back of your sports bra and you were out in a seat. You were facing Suga and then Dadchi sat next to him both with weird auras.

"Where were you...."Sugamama says
"I went on a run since I woke up at 4 then couldn't go back to sleep. Then I got a coffee and sandwich" you say quickly as some people laughed and others sighed
"Why didn't you tell us...."Dadchi says
"Cause I didn't wanna wake you guys up you were so peaceful sleeping" you say as they both sigh
"Just tell us next time or take someone with you" Sugamama says and you nod smiling
"Alright everyone we have 8 special guests coming today and spending the rest of the months here with us" Coach Washijo says as your now eating your sandwich
"They are a volleyball team also but from America and they just won Nationals" Coach Ukai says as you finished the last of your sandwich
"They should be here after lunch" Coach Nekomata says
"Alright now everyone hurry up" Ukai says as you throw your trash away and walk to the gym with your coffee

You pulled your knee and elbow pads on and changed your shoes as you entered. You grabbed the ball cart after you gave Max your hoodie so he stays warm. You smiled as he disappeared when he put the hoodie on. You threw your cup away after you drank all your coffee then you grabbed a ball. You bounced it a couple times before throwing it up and spiking it to the other side of the court. When the ball hit the ground it made a 'BOOM' sound making Max flinch and start to cry. You quickly looked over and rushed towards max and picked him up holding him close to you.