Chapter 5

Two months.

And Katsuki's back was aching so bad. He constantly felt as if he was being punched at all times.

But he deserved it. He cheated he made the mistake that made him feel this way. Made him be treated this way.

It was his fault Izuku, was constantly conflicted with feelings. And why he wasn't sure if he should call his husband, as the sirens rang around him.

"Izu.. you don't have to do it. I can if you want. Or he doesn't have to know." Ochaco said as she held his hand.

"No! He- he has to be there. No.... no matter how much he cheated. They're his kids too. And this wasn't supposed to happen." Izuku said as he clutched his phone.

He was in so much pain.

"Izuku. Let me do it. You're in pain, stop being so stressed. We have to keep them safe! I'll do it. Hand me the phone."

Midoriya looked at him. Kaminari, he felt his hand slowly take the phone away. And as he slowly felt himself want to fall asleep.

"It's okay Izuku. I'm right here. I'll call Katsuki."

"Thank you Kami-Kun..."

"What do you mean that he's in labor?! He still has an entire fucking month!"

"We were just hanging out at Uraraka's house and then he said his water broke. You need to calm down! I only called you because he was to scared to and he needed to calm down. The babies are a month early so he cannot be stressed. So you can either get here, and shut up. Or you can stay with your other omega, and see your kids at home. It's your choice Bakugo. Because I can tell you now. I think Izuku is the only one who wants you here right now."

Katsuki was quiet over the phone.

Denki was right. Izuku shouldn't be stressed. So the last thing he needed was Katsuki.

"I'll stay here."

"Tell your other kid I said 'Hi' Ba-Ku-Go."

Kaminari hung up and looked at Izuku. Guilt in his eyes.

"How would you tell him?"

"Kaminari-Kun. You did the right thing.."

"How do would you tell Izuku, that his so called husband is cheating and has another kid?!" He yelled as he threw down the phone.

"I wouldn't. Izuku, can live without it. If Katsuki knows what's right, he'll stop. And if Izu-Kun does find out, we can't fight it. Right now he needs us. Now, I know it's hard getting over your little crush and it's worse now that we have Katsuki like he is. But we need to focus on him." Ochaco said taking his hand.

"Now, calm down. Once were at the hospital we have to play the role of Katsuki. Kirishima and Sero are on their way with Haruhi, Inko And Hisashi are almost at the hospital. And just because Katsuki isn't coming doesn't mean we can break down on him." Kaminari nodded turning his attention back to Izuku.

"You're right... I'm sorry."

Seven people sat outside the waiting room. As the cries of a close family meme we rang through the hall.

Inko paces back and forth. As Hisashi picks up his grandson. And swings him around they hear the sound of loud footsteps.

Heads turn landing on the ash blonde, who quickly walked into the hall.

"I-Inko!" He said. Walking up to the woman with a smile.

But, his advances were quickly stopped. As she turned her back to him. Walking over to the two girls who held hands in the corner.