Chapter - 4

Julian POV

Wow... Percy was actually really good. Jace looked a little tired. Guess it's Alec's turn.

Alec stepped forward.

"We're trained in every martial art there is. We also know how to use every single type of weapon. But Jace here is best with swords and throwing knives. I'm pretty good at archery. Julian there is good with chakras and crossbows."

The tall guy, Frank, stepped forward.

"The Apollo cabin members are the best at archery"

"I challenge the best Archer" Alec said,  a little bored.

A girl, about 15, stepped forward.

"Amy here, I'm the best at archery" She said, smirking.

Well, Alec is better than you, Julian thought.

Alec and Amy walked towards the target. Amy took up her bow  and aimed. The target was pretty far, almost 900 metres away. She shot. Dead on the target.

"Not bad" Alec said, looking a little impressed.

"Beat that" Amy spoke up, looking a little smug.

Alec smirked. Jace gave him a piece of cloth. He blindfolded himself. The demigods present gasped.

"Is he..?" Hazel whispered.

"Not possible" Thalia concluded.

Alec started walking backwards, moving further away from the target than was required.

"You're gonna shoot someone!!" Annabeth shouted.

"Don't worry.. He won't" Julian said. Of course he wouldn't. He can shoot a moving object, blindfolded, 100 feet away. He was the best.

Alec spun towards the target. Alec took aim. He shot. The arrow pierced through Amy's arrow, and completely going through the target.

The demigods gasped. Again. Their reactions were priceless.

"Wow!!! He's even better than Amy!!" Leo whispered.

Alec removed his blindfold. "Was that good?" He asked Jace.

"Sort of... You didn't give it your best"

"That wasn't his best????" Jason asked, shocked.

"No not really. He could shoot that target from a 100 feet away, blindfolded" Julian said.

........................................................................

Annabeth POV

These shadowhunters were not playing around. She was seriously impressed. They could learn from each other.

Chiron walked up. "Well then, shall we head back to the Big House? We need to discuss matters"

The three looked at each other, and then shrugged.

"We need to call our friends" Julian said.

"Don't use your phones. We can contact them in a different way"

"Why not?" Jace raised an eye brow.

"Calling on phones is like sending out a message to monsters saying 'free lunch right here!!' We use another way" Annabeth explained.

"Fine.. But make it quick" Alec said, following Chiron to the Big House.

........................................................................