008 | The Correct Uniform

Kaname's POV:

I didn't want to check on how Ruka was doing; she knew that if she didn't make the room ready or didn't clean it, I would punish her. Sadly, when she is done with everything, she doesn't care about anything anymore. She probably will not do what I said; that's why I asked Y/N to listen to what I said. If you aren't doing the job, you will get punished.

I will not tell you what I am planning on doing yet, but I am almost 100 percent sure you will find out. I still don't understand how Y/N ended up like this; she is a pureblood vampire, a strong one even for her age. I have to find out what family she comes from and learn more about her, her history, her talents, and her strong will.

"Y/N, since you are a Night Class student, we need to get you a Night Class uniform," I said while I threw my book onto the couch. "Where do I get a uniform, then, Kaname?" I don't like how she says my name; it makes my brain stop for a moment. If I would've talked, I would've stopped mid-sentence.

"We can get one in the Day Class building, so come with me." I walked to the door, opened it, and waited for Y/N to walk through it.

Y/N's POV:

Is going to the day class with Kaname even a good idea? Everyone falls for him, and we will have thousands of girls chasing us and hating on me. "Kaname, are you sure this is a safe idea?" I asked, almost running after him because he was so big and took such large steps."Maybe, maybe not; who knows?" I can't do anything with that answer; he knows that, right?

The moment we walked out of the gate, the screaming began. All around me were girls who jumped in front of us to try and kiss Kaname, hug Kaname, or even touch him. I am happy that Zero and Yuki kept us safe.

"So this little girl needs a lovely costume for the night class? No problem! Come with me, child, then I can measure you." An old woman said. She had grey hair, green eyes, glasses, and a measuring tape hanging over her neck. I followed her because I felt I could trust her.

I was still a little nervous, and Kaname noticed; he smiled the moment I looked at him, saying that it was all going to be okay. He is a really good help, like a knight in shining armour. just without the romantic part. I got used to him, I think. He feels almost like my long-lost brother; he is sweet, kind, and protective, even if he sometimes doesn't even notice.

"Mister Kuran, I do have to say that the girl you brought in today has a lot of different measurements. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it does give her a beautiful body!" What is she talking about?

Kaname's POV:

"What do you mean, Miss Jean?" "Well, her waist is tucked in and small, but her breasts are incredibly big, making her hips look very gentle, giving her bottom even more attention!" I smirked as I saw Y/N blush from embarrassment at what she had just said.

"It does make her beautiful," I replied, looking at Y/N, to make her even redder and cuter than she already was.''Kaname stop!'' She screamed in a high-pitched voice, not being able to control herself. I smirked and nodded. I walked behind the curtain so she could get changed and the clothes would get stitched around her body.

"I think it's done, mister!" I heard the woman say, so I opened the curtain but saw a glimpse of Y/N's breasts since she didn't have a bra yet. It startled me, but I acted like I saw nothing. They just looked beautiful, almost perfect, her pink nipples hard and plump from the cold that washed around her as she took her shirt over her head. As I said, I acted as if nothing happened, but if she looked down, she could see that something indeed happened. This normally doesn't happen to me in any way. Why does it happen with Y/N?

"Does it look bad...?" 

Y/N's POV:

Kaname was acting weird; it didn't feel right. What was going on? Do my clothes look bad? Do I look ugly in this attire? "It looks lovely, Y/N, Miss Jean; thank you once more for this lovely piece." The woman smiled sweetly and nodded, showing us the door to go back to our dorms.

On the way back, Kaname still acted weird. "What is going on, Kaname?" I asked in confusion, and he shook his head like he was in deep thought. I shouldn't have disturbed him. "Nothing is going on, don't be scared," he said, obviously telling a lie. ''You're lying.'' He looked at me and stopped his track. "Since my uniform was done and you opened the curtain, you're acting weird, Kaname. Just tell me what is going on." He walked closer to me and hugged me. "It's just that your uniform is short since your bottom makes it poof up a little. I am scared that guys might look at it even if I don't want it." "And..?" He didn't tell me everything.

This time he took my waist and pulled me closer, bent over to my ear, and whispered: "And since you don't have a bra on nor a jacket, I can see your nipples hardened by the cold." I widened my eyes and became even redder than I thought I could be. I looked down to see if he was right.

That bitch.