017 | Obey My Wish

Y/N's POV:

"I drink what?" Looking at the glass I had just drank from, I asked, perplexed. "How do you know it is his blood?!" "I just recognised the smell of it the moment it touched my lips." Zero stated, it appeared as if he was making it up. But I didn't want to give him more trouble than I already had with this simple fact I didn't know about.

"So you didn't know you drank his blood?" He now followed, trying not to freak out about this weird fact. "I didn't; he never told me." "Now that I think about it, how did I not recognise it?" "Blood from the vein directly tastes different than from a bag."

Kaname's POV:

Shizuka Hio..? She is the daughter of Shizuka Hio. And she is now with the sole survivor of her attack. Her mother killed Zero's family.

"Thank you, Kain, but I think I should get going now." He nodded and let me walk out, just to run after I closed the door. I also didn't have a good feeling; it felt like she was confused.

I opened Zero's door and walked in, directly to where their scents were.
"Kaname Kuran, explain this to me right now!" An angry Y/N walked up to me and slapped me in the face. "And what do I exactly need to explain?" "Why are you giving me your blood?" So she found out. I never intended to do it, but it was the only way she could get stronger; she couldn't do everything she wanted because she needed to learn, so giving her my blood was just a way for her to train and learn faster.

"That doesn't matter right now; I have answers to your questions, and I know where you came from," I answered quickly. Her eyes widened, and she came closer to me, not understanding when I would tell her. "You will not be too happy with it; you are the missing daughter of Shizuka Hio."

"She is what?!" Zero now screamed out of anger. "Zero, she can't do anything about it; she didn't know." "How dare you ever come into my house and act like you're a friend of mine?" His eyes glowed red and his teeth came out, and just to anger Y/N even more, he got pushed to the wall by the invisible force she controlled.

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe it; I've been lied to my entire life, and to discover who I am with everyone hating me because of it, no one liked me. Except for the one I never understood, I don't belong here. I need to go and never come back, to control myself, learn about myself, and be happy without being in anyone's way, this time for good.

I ran away from the scene that was created and didn't stop until I didn't know where I was anymore. "Y/N, where are you going?" I turned around to see the one and only Kaname Kuran, who had followed me without noticing.

"I am going away; I am done," I stated confidently, trying to make it seem like I didn't need to cry. "Make me come with you, Kira Hio." I looked him in the eyes. "My real name is Kira Hio?" He nodded and walked closer to me.

"Make me come with you; we will find a place to stay and be there forever." ''but all your students, don't they follow you around everywhere? I can't escape all these troubles if the only one who follows me brings the problem with him." "They can be there without me and still live a life."

"Y/N, from the moment I saw you, you were different. You didn't know your rank or where you came from, but you followed your instinct, which is so intriguing; you intrigue me. You make me react to things I don't understand, and you make me not understand myself at all. You are the one who makes me; you control me. So take me with you. I made a promise to my parents to marry Yuki and create pureblood children, but with this, I would feel true love and still maybe have a chance to fulfil my parents' wishes to give out beautiful children without me feeling like I just simply had to. Make me come with you, Y/N."

"Because Loving goes before Promising."