𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

In Eleanora's expert opinion, the party that she was at was lame

In Eleanora's expert opinion, the party that she was at was lame. It was filled with wannabe actors and models and Eleanora could not be bothered with all of the small talk.

The brunette model walked around the house where the party was being thrown. She observed everyone around her, noticing how some people were wearing outfits with the tags still attached so that they could be returned to the shop afterwards. She noticed how many of the attendees tried to make small talk to the big names, hoping that they would would be able to strike up a modelling or acting job.

"Eleanora! Hi!" The brunette girl spun around at the sound of her name being called. She found a girl who looked to be only a few years younger than herself.

"Hi, do I know you?" Eleanora was confused. She had no idea who this girl was, she could just hope that it wasn't someone that she had slept with. She was pretty, she would give her that much. Her brunette hair cascaded down her back and her brown eyes sparkled in the dim lights.

"Uh, no, you don't but I was wondering if you could give me any tips about breaking into the modelling world. You're so good and-" The poor girl was interrupted before she had finished and the look that was present in Eleanor's eyes scared her.

"Don't. The modelling world is nothing like you think it is. It will only tear you apart and destroy you. The best advice that I can give you is to look into another industry," The words that tumbled from the brunette girl's mouth were brutal and self destructive. Her manager, Rufus, would kill her if he heard what she was saying. He had trained Eleanora in how to talk to fans and the press and this speech was most definitely not in the training plan.

"Can you sing?" Eleanora didn't let the short girl answer before walking away from her and going deeper into the party. She would never have made it as a model. She was too short for starters.

The whole room was filled with drunk, sweaty bodies. It was displeasing and not in the slightest bit pleasurable for Eleanora to be there. She wasn't allowed to drink because alcohol would only bloat her stomach and socialising with fake people was not what she liked to spend her free time doing.

Making her way through the crowds of drunken people, Eleanora finally reached her destination: the back garden.

The house belonged to some rich guy that Rufus knew. He was the head of a big magazine company so naturally, the people who attended were either big a-listers or clueless d-listers. Rufus had told Eleanora that she had to keep up her public appearances to get the media talking and climb her way up the social class ladder.

All Eleanora wanted was a break. Even if it was for five minutes.

But that seemed to be impossible when you're a celebrity model because everyone and their next door neighbour wants to talk to you.